Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Ocho predicts the 2021 division Champ
(08-01-2021, 07:15 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I hated when he called himself ocho…

Love Chad (probably my favorite Bengal of all time), but I think most of us could have done without the name change.

Yeah I hated Ocho Cinco as well, but "The Ocho" is taking a bad nickname and adding a slice of Hobson stupidity to make the ultimate cocktail of cringe.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2021, 02:44 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I hate when people call him "The Ocho".

Sick

Same. Hobson used to pull this hackery.
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2021, 02:44 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I hate when people call him "The Ocho".

Sick

? Hobson used to pull this hackery.
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2021, 07:32 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Certainly agree but if (god forbid) Lamar gets hurt the Ravens become a different team overnight and would only need to outrun the stains.  

Never pull for injuries on players not named "Big Ben" or "Hines Ward" though. 

I'll do it. I officially am pulling for all 3 other teams in our division to be decimated with injury after injury after injury..Heck, slow painful agonizing gruesome deaths while I'm at it..How about their entire stadiums burn down with them in them? Bodies not found for years after the rubble is cleared!

Too much? Nervous
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2021, 06:47 PM)grampahol Wrote: I'll do it. I officially am pulling for all 3 other teams in our division to be decimated with injury after injury after injury..Heck, slow painful agonizing gruesome deaths while I'm at it..How about their entire stadiums burn down with them in them? Bodies not found for years after the rubble is cleared!

Too much? Nervous

How about those teams' fans are injured due to the actions of the players? Like, Big Ben sneaks in an uzi and it accidentally goes off and kills 10,000 fans in the stands. ( Please note, I know that's not how guns work)
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2021, 07:35 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: ... and he picked his Bengals.  He went as far as to say he will give up McDonald's when we do.  AND he said it will happen because of what Taylor has accomplished

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2021/7/29/22599066/chad-johnson-bengals-odds-to-win-afc-north-2021-nfl-season

I'm confused. What exactly has Taylor accomplished?

Let's be real. All the cheerleading in the world doesn't turn all those losses into wins.

Reply/Quote
(08-03-2021, 11:52 AM)BengalChris Wrote: I'm confused. What exactly has Taylor accomplished?

Having a worst record after his 1st 2 seasons than Dave Shula?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2021, 12:17 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Having a worst record after his 1st 2 seasons than Dave Shula?

McDonald's is safe.

Reply/Quote
(08-03-2021, 11:52 AM)BengalChris Wrote: I'm confused. What exactly has Taylor accomplished?

Let's be real. All the cheerleading in the world doesn't turn all those losses into wins.

He's put together a pretty impressive roster for this year.... gotten MB to open the purse strings in Free Agency. 
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2021, 10:34 AM)PhilHos Wrote: How about those teams' fans are injured due to the actions of the players? Like, Big Ben sneaks in an uzi and it accidentally goes off and kills 10,000 fans in the stands. ( Please note, I know that's not how guns work)

[Image: 3ol.3k3v76.940.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2021, 12:28 PM)Sled21 Wrote: He's put together a pretty impressive roster for this year.... gotten MB to open the purse strings in Free Agency. 

I don't feel you can call this an impressive roster until after they've actually played impressively. So far under Taylor there's been very little impressive play.

The free agency spending is, in my book, part of the Blackburn plan and so it Taylor, and that will all change as they continue to put up losses.

So far those free agent signings have produced little. Can't forget the Miller 3 year deal, the Webb 3 year deal, the Hart 3 year deal or Preston Brown's 3 year deal. Hart was the only of those guys to even made it into the 2nd year of his contract. Waynes isn't as good as Willie Jackson.

Reply/Quote