Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moscot finally hangs it up
Tough road for Moscot. He was a pretty decent pitcher except that he became an injury machine. He was never able to get beyond the many injuries he had.. https://redsminorleagues.com/2019/03/07/cincinnati-reds-pitcher-jon-moscot-retires/
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Did not know he had been injured. Here he is waving goodbye.

[Image: 7236036.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2019, 04:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Did not know he had been injured.  Here he is waving goodbye.

[Image: 7236036.jpg]
Why Mr. Redlegs? Why not Gapper!!! I hate Gapper!!! Stupid Phillie Phanatic wanna be!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2019, 04:19 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Why Mr. Redlegs? Why not Gapper!!! I hate Gapper!!! Stupid Phillie Phanatic wanna be!!!!!

I honestly did not know that Gapper even existed until you posted this.  In fact I did not know any of these existed

[Image: Cincinnati-Reds-mascots-Gapper-Rosie-Red...k=PtahXRIp]

Gapper looks like Mr. Red had a baby with the Philly Fanatic.
Reply/Quote
Poor Mr red just needs to be retired.

Sent from my LG-Q710PL using Tapatalk
[Image: Storer50_1.png]
Reply/Quote
Mrs Red or Miss Red or whatever the hell her name is looks like an aborted version of Mini Mouse.. That gapper thing? No, just no.. 

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(03-16-2019, 05:02 AM)grampahol Wrote: Mrs Red or Miss Red or whatever the hell her name is looks like an aborted version of Mini Mouse.. That gapper thing? No, just no.. 

Gapper is the unwanted love child from a night of too many drinks and un-protected sex between Big Bird and Animal.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I would like to get Gapper and Who Dey in a small concrete room then roll a grenade in.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
So I guess losing Moscot to injuries to end his career as a  pitcher really is less important than any team mascot the team marketing department might roll out there..

Reply/Quote