Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Embarrassing Game as a Bengals Fan
There were plenty of brutal games in the 90's - easy to make a top 25 list since Mikey took over
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2018, 12:26 AM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: There were plenty of brutal games in the 90's - easy to make a top 25 list since Mikey took over

It's a crying shame Paul's partners didn't buy him out before he died...or had some sort of say in the leadership of the team in the event he passed. This ***** chowderhead has ruined this franchise.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 07:32 PM)motoarch Wrote: Some short memories on this board.  Nothing and I mean nothing is as embarrassing as the 2015 playoff loss.

Well there was letting the Jets into the playoffs on purpose just so they could wax us or lossing to 2 diffrent nobody backups from Houston or...
Crap this teams embarrassing period.

Longest ride home from a game in my life. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 08:52 PM)Beaker Wrote: This.

Did anybody have this game down as a win? Playing the best team in the NFL right now with a slew of injuries....including our best player.

I heard today that the Bengals have already lost 5 players this season to torn ACLs. To put that in perspective, we have only lost 6 players total to ACL tears in the last 5 years. Get a grip people. No teams are good playing as many second teamers as we are right now.

Exactly

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote