Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Father's Day!!!
Happy Father's Day to all the Dads, Stepdads, and pet dads out there.

Any man can be a father, but it takes a special man to be a dad.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2019, 12:17 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Happy Father's Day to all the Dads, Stepdads, and pet dads out there.

Thank you!

Right back at ya my friend.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2019, 12:17 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Happy Father's Day to all the Dads, Stepdads, and pet dads out there.

Thank you and likewise!
Reply/Quote
Since my birthday is a week before fathers day we usually have a get together the Saturday in between. Had a great day with my wife. kids, grand kids and sister yesterday. Weather sucked but since I have my mancave, it was awesome. I have room in here for about 20 people comfortably. We drank beer and played pool and laughed, grilled etc. Food was awesome and just spending time with them is golden to me. I Love my family and thankful for every moment I've ever had with each and every one of them.

Being a dad sometimes can be a thankless job, or seem so anyway at times. Yet, when everyone gets together to celebrate you and show their love, debt paid in full!

Reply/Quote
Happy Fathers Day all!!!
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
Happy Father's Day! Everyone with a Father still alive should thank him for giving them life, today. Because, chances are that your mother wasn't even in the mood when he made you. Wink

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I got to spend time talking to both my kids today and watched the Reds with my dad.. 
Funny thing.. About 10 years ago I had moved to Texas. My kids were both just coming of age on their own and I told them I thought I was a terrible father. Both of them contradicted me and told me I was the best dad they could have ever wanted.. They both noted that they were extremely proud to even have me as their dad. Nearly all their friends were raised by just their mothers with no dads in their lives..
Since then I've had a great relationship with both and both call me at least once a week, usually more often and I'm finally able to help them financially when they need it.
Now we're all very supportive of each other even though we live in different states. I would love nothing more than to live close to my kids. They're in Ohio, Urbana and Columbus now and I'm in SC.. 
Happy fathers day guys. I hope you all have great relationships with your dads and kids. Never take it for granted. 
I can tell you from personal experience how lousy it feels to think of yourself as a lousy father. Being a dad is a real gift few really get to appreciate until it's too late. Don't wait till it's too late to become the dad your kids want you to be. To me listening to some moron brag about all his baby mama's that he never supports is like listening to some moron describe ... well, never mind. You get the picture I'm sure.. I have zero respect for those kinds of guys...No use whatsoever.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote