Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most boring time of the year.
Since there's not much to talk about after the draft, anone wanna make some predictions on the rookies? Predictions on the rest of the guys , the defense overall and the team in general?

John ross 800 yards 6tds. His presence on the field impacts far more than his stats this year making live much easier for rest of offense.

Joe mixon 1100 yards 8 tds. I don't knoe if he starts right away but I think he gets lions share of carries by week 4

Aj green 1300 yards 10 tds. Aj bounces back big and benefits greatly from a improved supporting cast.

Eifert 700 yards 8 tds , I think eifert has a healthy year for his standards missing only 2 games.

Dalton 4500 yards 35 tds 7 picks I think dalton goes off this year . People don't believe in dalton around the league but look at what he did in 2015 with a good weapon arsenal.

Defense I think we take a huge step forward getting more pressure from our front 7 this year I say our defense is top 12 this year

Offense. I think as long as o line is average this year , our offense becomes a juggernaut . I'll say top 6 offense this year

I think team bounces back at 11-5 heading back into the playoffs

Just to be clear there's no specific prediction you have to make. Predict what you want for who you want .

Looking forward to a fun season by our guys.
Reply/Quote
You're very optimistic. I hope you're also right.
Reply/Quote
Marvin is notorious for really making rookies YANK a starting jobs from vets. So it wouldn't even surprise me if Ross and Mixon don't start. Healthy AJ is gonna do better than those stats. Mixon wont carry it enough to get 1100 yards probably. Those Dalton stats tho god damn lol Behind a fire o line he probably couldn't get those numbers. He'll have his usual 10 INTs probably but these predictions aren't too crazy. Just very generous.

Hopefully we log in at least 10 games with Ross, Eifert and Green all playing. I wanna say 12 but I have to be realistic.
Reply/Quote
(Sung to the tune of "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year")

It's the most boringest time of the year

When the Bengals are gone
and we're sitting at home
drinking way too much beeeeer!

It's the most boringest time... of the year!
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2017, 10:50 PM)Housh Wrote: Marvin is notorious for really making rookies YANK a starting jobs from vets. So it wouldn't even surprise me if Ross and Mixon don't start. Healthy AJ is gonna do better than those stats. Mixon wont carry it enough to get 1100 yards probably. Those Dalton stats tho god damn lol Behind a fire o line he probably couldn't get those numbers. He'll have his usual 10 INTs probably but these predictions aren't too crazy. Just very generous.

Hopefully we log in at least 10 games with Ross, Eifert and Green all playing. I wanna say 12 but I have to be realistic.

I actually disagree with you here. I think Mixon and Ross will both play large roles from the get go. You don't draft players like that to sit them.

But on the injury front, you're right. I don't see Eifert playing more than 10 games and Ross is a massive ? as to how he will hold up on this level.

When all is said and done, looking back I think we'll be saying Mixon was the MVP of this draft.
Formerly w8ing 4 '08
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
They might ease mixon in but I think ross goes out the gate as long as he's healthy . He's going to help out everyone else on the offense jus by lining up . Boyd and lafell cant do that
Reply/Quote
I am just praying John Ross can stay healthy for the whole NFL season.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2017, 10:50 PM)Housh Wrote: Marvin is notorious for really making rookies YANK a starting jobs from vets. So it wouldn't even surprise me if Ross and Mixon don't start. Healthy AJ is gonna do better than those stats. Mixon wont carry it enough to get 1100 yards probably. Those Dalton stats tho god damn lol Behind a fire o line he probably couldn't get those numbers. He'll have his usual 10 INTs probably but these predictions aren't too crazy. Just very generous.

Mixon will be catching it too. 700 rushing 400 recieving is more realistic
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2017, 01:26 AM)magikod Wrote: I am just praying John Ross can stay healthy for the whole NFL season.

we all do for every player in stripes....

But I think its why we grabbed a Malone late as a just in case.
Reply/Quote
I can't wait to see what Willis and Lawson do. We can finally get back to the heavy DLine rotation that made Zim's defenses so good here.

Dunlap's production goes up and maybe Marvin finally has his Boulware.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote