Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most hated teams
Who is everybody's most hated teams and teams you like after Cincy.
I hate
Lions
Seahawks
Bears
Vikings
Cowboys
Patriots in that order.

I like of course after GB is the Bengals. How bout everyone else?
Reply/Quote
Steelers
Ravens
Browns
49'ers
and the whole rest of the damn NFL after that! :angry:
I dislike the Packers the least.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hate :

1. Steelers - Class all by themselves !

2. 49ers - obvious reasons. I'm not on the same level of hate with them I was 10 years ago.

3. Pretty much whoever is the latest media darling - Pats, Broncos, Seahawks, Cowboys. Basically don't like all New York/California teams in any sport.

Other teams I do like to see doing well after Bengals :

The old NFC Central - Lions, Packers, Bears
Reply/Quote
Steelers
Browns
Ravens
Patriots
49ers

Cowboys almost made the list for how much I have to watch them on Sunday Night Football.

If the Bengals suddenly disappeared from the earth tomorrow I'd be a Packers fan.
Reply/Quote
Steelers
Cowboys
Ravens
top my list for most hated.
Reply/Quote
Every single team in the NFL that isn't based in Cincinnati can eat a bowl of dicks.  Sure, division opponents carry some extra dislike, but really, the only team that I want to see succeed at all are the Bengals.  I have no backup teams.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(06-18-2015, 09:40 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Every single team in the NFL that isn't based in Cincinnati can eat a bowl of dicks.  Sure, division opponents carry some extra dislike, but really, the only team that I want to see succeed at all are the Bengals.  I have no backup teams.

ThumbsUp  eff em all
Reply/Quote
Besides the obvious division opponents, it's Seattle. That 12th man thing is ridiculous. I mean half the fans have a #12 jersey. And that stupid flag.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
The only team I hate is the Steelers, which is difficult in a sense because I'm from Pittsburgh and a lot of my friends who are actually nice and reasonable like them. We do try to keep it as civil and facetiously-heated as possible. The team I hate, the players on the team I mostly hate, and the idiot fans who called for Ray Rice's head for beating a woman while getting all weak in the knees over the awesomeness of their own woman-abusing players make me fairly ill.

It's not quite "hate" but I really scoff at Packers and Colts fans because both teams seem to have gotten 2 HOF QBs in a row and I'm a Bears and Bengals fan who has lived through a veritable parade of QB crap. The Seahawks have fans that are getting rather irksome, as well. I noticed this decade's Seahawks fans are a lot like Cowboys fans in the way they tend to show up in every conversation/comments section that has nothing to do with their team but feel the need to post irrelevant things about how awesome their team is.
Reply/Quote
Easy......Steelers, 49ers, Ravens

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Are we talking only NFL?  If so, my most hated teams include the Stoolers, 49ers, Patriots, Jets, Ravens, Dolphins, Broncos, Bears, Bills, and the Titans.

If I had to choose another team other than our beloved Bengals, it would be either the Cardinals, Chiefs, or the Vikings.

If we are including college footbal as well, definitely have to add the cornholes from Lincoln, and any team from California and Florida.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Oh thats an easy list

Steelers
then theres the Steelers
and Steelers
oh and you can't forget that team with the candy-asses for fans who love to run around and play a game of grab ass during a game...who are they? Oh yeah Steelers!
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2015, 08:56 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Steelers
Cowboys
Ravens
top my list for most hated.

This^^^^ plus the Pats & Jets.

In baseball I hate the Cardinals and Dodgers.

In basketball I hate the Thunder for stealing the Supersonics and their records and championship.  I hate the Clippers and Rockets for being whack. I hate the Bulls for having Joakim Noah.

I hate the Detroit Red Wings.

I hate the University of Michigan... Like a hammer hates a nail. 
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Any team from Pittsburgh, Cleveland, NY, or Chicago. Doesn't even matter if I don't follow the sport, like with basketball or soccer, I still hope they lose.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
The Bungles. Hated that team.
Reply/Quote
Rant S**tsburgh Squeelers - the filthy pigs they are, their very existence disgusts me,.....I cannot go on without utter never ending hatred filled profanity. They are without a doubt my most hated team in all sports. Dead Horse Dead Horse Dead Horse 

A distant second is Atlanta Braves.....not football I realize, but I root for ANYONE that plays them.
"In my mind, I'm already there"
Reply/Quote
Steelers
Bengals
Browns
Pats
Broncos
Cowboys
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
Steelers
Ravens
Browns
49ers
Jets

Steelers are above and beyond by miles though. Their fans suck as much as Ben rapes, which is a lot. I went to a home game against the steelers and some ***** waved that stupid ass towel in my face. If it were a dude I would of beat the shit out of him. Since it was some fat nasty chic (like all steeler fans) I said to her that it smelled like piss and vomit just like her vagina (used a different word) and kept walking. I can't afford to get arrested.
Reply/Quote
Just the NFL?

Hate NE
Hate Baltimore

That's pretty much it. CLE and CIN haven't won anything worthy of hate.
Reply/Quote
1.) Ohio State-They never play anyone and they think there the only team in Ohio. Plus they only made the playoffs because of how much money they make at the ticket office. Since when is losing to a top 5 team on the road by three worse than losing to a 6-6 team at home by 14. Seriously how effin stupid is that shit. Only in college football can some bull shit like that happen. f Thad Matta as well.
2.)Steelers-Hate is an understatement!
3.)Heat-dumbest fan base ever created and Pat Riley is easily the most overrated person in sports but everyone treats him like the godfather.
4.)Browns- My dads family is from Cleveland and I have to here about every thing the Browns  do on Facebook.
5.)UC-Go X
6.)Dayton-Go X
7.)Bulls-F Noah
8.)Warriors- I still am Salty over the finals. I hate everything about that stupid area right now.
9.)Dolphins - F Miami
10.) Chargers- the Bengals were better than you in 81 admit it you douche Bags. They say they only lost to the Bengals because it was to cold  but yet they forget that  they got there ass kicked by 21 in perfect San Diego weather.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote