Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most hated teams
(06-29-2017, 03:58 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Almost grounds for a lifetime ban or at least a flogging. 

WHOOSH, WHOOSH, WHOOSH....(Banhammer twirling)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The Patriots are the arch enemies of the Steelers and THE reason those dumbass fair weather fans aren't rubbing 10 SB wins in our faces. Why Bengals fans don't flat out love those jerks is beyond me.

I'm surrounded by Steelers fans and they suffer greatly when the Patriots win. Hating the Patriots just makes you too similar to them for comfort. Beware!
Reply/Quote
Teams at the top of my hate list:
Ravens.
Giants.

Teams I dislike:
Eagles.
Jets.

Teams I like and root for (besides The Bengals, obviously):
Redskins.
Patriots(I've liked them before they won a single Superbowl).
And anyone playing The BLOODY Ravens.
[img]http://[Image: power-rangers-dinozords-ranking-tigerzor...mhpcjr.jpg][/img]
Reply/Quote
Pats and Cowboys hands down. Way too overrated!
Happy Halloween
Reply/Quote
(07-04-2017, 05:42 PM)Passepartout Wrote: Pats and Cowboys hands down. Way too overrated!

Lol how are the Pats overrated? 

Reply/Quote
(07-04-2017, 05:27 PM)Bronze Bengal Wrote: Teams at the top of my hate list:
Ravens.
Giants.

Teams I dislike:
Eagles.
Jets.

Teams I like and root for (besides The Bengals, obviously):
Redskins.
Patriots(I've liked them before they won a single Superbowl).
And anyone playing The BLOODY Ravens.

What??????  No Stoolers??????

BLASPHEMY!!!! LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(07-05-2017, 09:17 AM)Wyche Wrote: What??????  No Stoolers??????

I was distracted by his avatar, glad you took the time to look at the list and find the missing team.

And as you said...

[Image: 71814-9c93df15a9f54bddbf35275994e1807b.jpg]

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote

(07-05-2017, 05:52 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I was distracted by his avatar, glad you took the time to look at the list and find the missing team.

And as you said...

Sorry guys but I've taken more flack from Ratbird fans, living in MD, than Pittsburgh fans. Tongue
[img]http://[Image: power-rangers-dinozords-ranking-tigerzor...mhpcjr.jpg][/img]
Reply/Quote
(07-01-2017, 12:53 PM)jason Wrote: Hitler sucked in primetime.

Yes he did. Never understood what his rush was to invade Russia when the two countries had a peace treaty in place. But Russia did play a form of prevent defense my constantly retreating back while at the same time burning and destroying their own cities and resources to pretty much starve the advancing Germans and make it as difficult as possible for them to replenish resources. Kinda genius.
Reply/Quote
(07-05-2017, 06:20 PM)Bronze Bengal Wrote: Sorry guys but I've taken more flack from Ratbird fans, living in MD, than Pittsburgh fans. Tongue

LOL Fair enough! :andy:

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I also hate anyone that beats the Packers and Bengals for that matter. Nobody messes with my buddies in Cincy and gets away with it lol.
Reply/Quote

(07-05-2017, 05:52 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I was distracted by his avatar, glad you took the time to look at the list and find the missing team.

And as you said...

[Image: 2ba.jpg]

(You know, but just imagining the Bengals Stormtrooper, which is just begging for someone on here with editing skills for the gif.)

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2017, 10:42 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: WHOOSH, WHOOSH, WHOOSH....(Banhammer twirling)

[Image: 3439017-thor-s-gay-hammer-spin-o.gif]
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Obviously I bleed orange and black on Sundays but I respect teams like Green Bay, Chicago, and the New York Giants. Without those teams the NFL would never have grown to what it is today. I'm big on history.

The next category contains only one team: The Cleveland Browns. I hate them and I respect them both. My respect comes from the Browns being the only team in Ohio and they might be the most dominant franchise in AAFL/NFL history until the Bill Belichick-era Patriots came along. Thanks to Paul Brown's vision, the Browns were truly great. Had Art Modell not fired Paul, there might not have been a Cincinnati Bengals.

Now for the stinkers: Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Dallas, and the Chiefs. Pittsburgh is obvious: Blatant uncalled penalties and outright thuggery. Baltimore? The Ravens were founded and for several years I didn't have the Cleveland Browns to hate. Dallas? Yuck! And finally the Chiefs: I had a jerk boss once who was the biggest Chiefs fan ever.
Reply/Quote
Hate:
Steelers
49ers

Used to hate Patriots. However, if we are not in the hunt, I want them to steal Steeler rhetoric bull crap glory. All those fan sob's sound like Rick Flair!

Reply/Quote
(06-28-2017, 10:58 AM)packerbacker Wrote: Who are they and other teams you don't mind other than the Bengals. Teams I hate are
Vikings
Bears
Lions
Seahawks
Patriots, Cowboys and Giants
Teams I like other than my team
Bengals

Sorry Packerbacker, I like the Vikings because of Zimmer.

Teams I hate:

Pittsburgh Cheapshot Artists
Steelers
Squealers
Stealers

I really don't hate any other team.
Reply/Quote
That's ok Bonnie. I hope our fans are good to you guys in September. I think we will because anyone that's not the Bears, Seahawks or Cowboys we treat well. Any of you guys been up to Lambeau?
Reply/Quote
No favorites..I hate all of the other 31 teams..not quite equally, but I still hate em all whenever we play them. No exceptions.  I don't buy into the forgive my enemies foolishness.. 
In fact I'm STILL pissed off at NASA for not waiting 2 days back on July 20, 1969. Today's my birthday and had they waited 2 days Neil Armstrong would have stepped on the moon for the first time on my 10th birthday.. bastards! 
I guess it's time for my annual nasty letter to them about that. It was a conspiracy I tell ya! A big ugly conspiracy to mess up my 10th birthday!   Can you imagine an entire nation spending MILLIONS just for the sole purpose of depriving a young boy of his 10th birthday glory?  It's disgusting.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(07-05-2017, 06:20 PM)Bronze Bengal Wrote: Sorry guys but I've taken more flack from Ratbird fans, living in MD, than Pittsburgh fans. Tongue

You've taken more flack from Giants fans than Steeler fans???
Reply/Quote