Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most hated teams
(06-29-2017, 10:30 PM)Gohards Wrote: Ill throw the boston celtics and the cavs in there too.

I could honestly care less if the entire city of Pittsburgh caught on fire.

If in some wild way the steelers played ISIS, there is no doubt I would be rooting for ISIS

Well, if it came down to the steAlers v ISIS.......ok, you got me there.  I'll take the effing steAlers in that game.  but I won't like it and I reserve the right to get as drunk AF and I'm taking a hot shower to wash the stench off me afterwards.  Maybe ISIS will bring a couple Kimo Von Oloffein (sp) type players on their team and they can take out Big Ben early on, oh say on the very first offensive possession.  And maybe someone dirty like a Hines Ward who can blind side the steAlers punter and linebacker, breaking both their jaws in the process.

I have other teams I hate too in other sports.  Can we knock this thread off topic? Smirk
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(06-28-2017, 10:58 AM)packerbacker Wrote: Who are they and other teams you don't mind other than the Bengals. Teams I hate are
Vikings
Bears
Lions
Seahawks
Patriots, Cowboys and Giants
Teams I like other than my team
Bengals

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSS2et4aUY0Oxhw6Os76jR...bsrHQLpPbB]
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2017, 09:46 AM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Well, if it came down to the steAlers v ISIS.......ok, you got me there.  I'll take the effing steAlers in that game.  but I won't like it and I reserve the right to get as drunk AF and I'm taking a hot shower to wash the stench off me afterwards.  Maybe ISIS will bring a couple Kimo Von Oloffein (sp) type players on their team and they can take out Big Ben early on, oh say on the very first offensive possession.  And maybe someone dirty like a Hines Ward who can blind side the steAlers punter and linebacker, breaking both their jaws in the process.

I have other teams I hate too in other sports.  Can we knock this thread off topic? Smirk

Nah, I gotta go ISIS too.  Hell, I'll take the Taliban, ISIS, and Al Qeada All Stars over those ****s! :paul:

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(06-30-2017, 01:41 PM)Wyche Wrote: Nah, I gotta go ISIS too.  Hell, I'll take the Taliban, ISIS, and Al Qeada All Stars over those ****s! :paul:

LOL!!

Gotcha.

ISIS > steAlers
Taliban > steAlers
Al Qeadea > steAlers

what about.....

Nazis > steAlers?
mongols > steAlers?
Assyrians > steAlers?
Pol Pot > steAlers?
Mao Zedong > steAlers?
J. Edgar Hoover > steAlers?
Rasputin > steAlers?
Vlad III, Prince of Wallachia > steAlers?
Caligula and Nero of Ancient Rome > steAlers?

I just gotta know how deep my hatred of the steAlers needs to go to match the others around here. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(06-30-2017, 03:01 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: LOL!!

Gotcha.

ISIS > steAlers
Taliban > steAlers
Al Qeadea > steAlers

what about.....

Nazis > steAlers?
mongols > steAlers?
Assyrians > steAlers?
Pol Pot > steAlers?
Mao Zedong > steAlers?
Rasputin > steAlers?

I just gotta know how deep my hatred of the steAlers needs to go to match the others around here. 

Nazis = Stoolers

The rest, I take over the Stoolers. LMAO

Reply/Quote
(06-30-2017, 03:09 PM)Wyche Wrote: Nazis = Stoolers

I take a self imposed Vacation from the Board for a few weeks to clear my mind of all things NFL & Bengals and come back to ISIS versus Steelers conversations.

I had heard that the Summer Lull could lead to some off the Chart conversations but never thought ISIS or Nazis versus the Steelers were going to be in play.

Interesting twist though.

ISIS may end up losing Draft choices if one of their Suicide Vests happened to deflate the football.

Roger Goodell wouldn't like that.   Rock On
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2017, 11:44 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Steelers
Steelers
Steelers
Steelers
and.....

Steelers.

x2
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2017, 03:21 PM)depthchart Wrote: I take a self imposed Vacation from the Board for a few weeks to clear my mind of all things NFL & Bengals and come back to ISIS versus Steelers conversations.

I had heard that the Summer Lull could lead to some off the Chart conversations but never thought ISIS or Nazis versus the Steelers were going to be in play.

Interesting twist though.

ISIS may end up losing Draft choices if one of their Suicide Vests happened to deflate the football.

Roger Goodell wouldn't like that.   Rock On

True dat.....

Reply/Quote
(06-30-2017, 03:09 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Nazis = Stoolers

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Hitler blew an 11 country lead
In world war 2
Reply/Quote
Team I absolutely Despise: Browns. I will always loathe the Browns.

Teams I hate: Steelers, Patriots, Chargers, Texans, Colts

Teams I secretly root for: Arizona, Green Bay, Minnesota, Dolphins
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2017, 11:44 AM)Wyche Wrote: Steelers
Steelers
Steelers
Steelers
and.....

Steelers.

Yeah, what Wyche said... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Can't stand:

1. steelers
2. 49ers
3, bills
4. cowboys
5. browns

Dislike:

1. patriots
2. ravens
3. colts
4. giants

Don't mind:

1. Vikings
2. Saints
3. Packers
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2017, 03:09 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Nazis = Stoolers

Wow I deleteted my original post where I placed my level of hatred towards Pitt on the same level as Terrorist and Nazis in fear of being BANNED again. Oh well there it is. Yes I truly hate those ******
Reply/Quote
I don't hate any team. Hate seems a little harsh to me. I dislike the Steelers and Patriots. Both teams will do anything to win including cheating. The teams I like include the Bengals, Browns, and Green Bay. I've always want Ohio teams to do well. And I like cheese.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2017, 04:42 PM)Gohards Wrote: Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Hitler blew an 11 country lead
In world war 2

Hitler sucked in primetime.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Hate
1. Steelers

Like (no particular order)
1. Vikings
2. Redskins
3. Raiders
4. Rams
5. Falcons
6. Dolphins

Irrelevant
1. Ravens
2. Browns
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2017, 09:46 AM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Well, if it came down to the steAlers v ISIS.......ok, you got me there.  I'll take the effing steAlers in that game.  but I won't like it and I reserve the right to get as drunk AF and I'm taking a hot shower to wash the stench off me afterwards.  Maybe ISIS will bring a couple Kimo Von Oloffein (sp) type players on their team and they can take out Big Ben early on, oh say on the very first offensive possession.  And maybe someone dirty like a Hines Ward who can blind side the steAlers punter and linebacker, breaking both their jaws in the process.

(06-30-2017, 01:41 PM)Wyche Wrote: Nah, I gotta go ISIS too.  Hell, I'll take the Taliban, ISIS, and Al Qeada All Stars over those ****s! :paul:

But wait.... if ISIS played the stealers wouldn't it be a win/win? I mean one team is backward, heathen assholes that think they are morally superior to ever other group on the face of the earth and honestly are the worst organization in history. 

The other likes to use suicide bombs as their weapon of choice.

So if the game happens at heinz field, and sells out, and the middle eastern whack jobs do what they normally do, no one would be left.

Win Win!  Hilarious

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(06-30-2017, 03:01 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: LOL!!

Gotcha.

ISIS > steAlers
Taliban > steAlers
Al Qeadea > steAlers

what about.....

Nazis > steAlers?
mongols > steAlers?
Assyrians > steAlers?
Pol Pot > steAlers?
Mao Zedong > steAlers?
Rasputin > steAlers?

This list made me think of an old gif I saw

[Image: 19pkGhk.gif]

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(07-01-2017, 12:53 PM)jason Wrote: Hitler sucked in primetime.

True. I also heard saddam hussein was terrible in primetime. He could keep up early, but late in games he just couldnt hang around

He was an ultimate choker.
Reply/Quote
Teams I hate: steelers, steelers, and steelers

Team I like other than the Bengals: Browns (I know...largely because they play pitt twice), Saints, and Colts. Although the Saints and Colts really dropped off my radar once they won a Super Bowl. I kind of root for underdogs (no shit). I used to like the Cardinals when Kurt Warner was there, but once the quitter went there...I quit them. Of all the other teams in the NFL, I kind of root for the Raiders....but now that everyone seems to think they are the next Super Bowl powerhouse, they are falling out of favor.
Reply/Quote