Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most impressive AFCN teams Week 1
1. Bengals: Tromped the Raiders. Yes, I know it is the Raiders but they played a well rounded game on both sides of the ball.
2. Steelers: Lost to the Patriots*. Who knows what was really going on behind the scenes in New England aside from the Steeler's porous defense.
3. Ravens: Elite/Not Elite Flacco 18/32, 117 yards and two INTs, LOL.
4. Browns: No need to really say anything here. The Browns speak for themselves.

End result:

Bengals 1-0
All other AFCN teams 0-1

Bonus for our forum attention seeker and his "girl", Colts get beat by the Bills. Tongue
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 08:35 PM)Bengaldor Wrote: 1. Bengals:  Tromped the Raiders.  Yes, I know it is the Raiders but they played a well rounded game on both sides of the ball.
2. Steelers:  Lost to the Patriots*.  Who knows what was really going on behind the scenes in New England aside from the Steeler's porous defense.
3. Ravens:  Elite/Not Elite Flacco 18/32, 117 yards and two INTs, LOL.
4. Browns: No need to really say anything here. The Browns speak for themselves.  

End result:

Bengals 1-0
All other AFCN teams 0-1

Bonus for our forum attention seeker and his "girl", Colts get beat by the Bills.   Tongue

The best QB in Ravens history may be in Buffalo right now.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Look like the cream rose up to the top
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 08:35 PM)Bengaldor Wrote: 1. Bengals:  Tromped the Raiders.  Yes, I know it is the Raiders but they played a well rounded game on both sides of the ball.
2. Steelers:  Lost to the Patriots*.  Who knows what was really going on behind the scenes in New England aside from the Steeler's porous defense.

End result:

Bengals 1-0
All other AFCN teams 0-1

Bonus for our forum attention seeker and his "girl", Colts get beat by the Bills.   Tongue

In defense of the Colts, that Bills defense is pretty good. It's a Rex Ryan defense and they tend to be pretty good. They stopped the run and made the Colts 1 dimensional. But it's still no excuse. The Colts got their butts handed to them and they deserved it.

Congrats to the Bengals. I saw a little bit of that game near the end of the 1st half. Bengals had a shutout going. Nice defense.
Reply/Quote

End result:

Bengals 1-0
All other AFCN teams 0-1

1. Everyone knows its the Raiders...and their starting QB gt hurt.
2. Not as close as the score said...closer than we thought it would/should be.
3. That last INT was sick.
4. Starting QB knocked out and John Football became Johnny Fumble.  Almost felt bad for the kid.

On to week 2.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I will be taking no further questions at this time.
Reply/Quote
Dude, the Ravens definitely didn't look better than the Browns. The Ravens actually looked like a really bad team today.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 09:05 PM)GMDino Wrote: 2. Not as close as the score said...closer than we thought it would/should be.

On to week 2.

So you expected to lose?  That isn't a winning attitude. I expect better from Steelers fans.   Wink
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 09:05 PM)GMDino Wrote: 1. Everyone knows its the Raiders...and their starting QB gt hurt.
2. Not as close as the score said...closer than we thought it would/should be.
3. That last INT was sick.
4. Starting QB knocked out and John Football became Johnny Fumble.  Almost felt bad for the kid.

On to week 2.

For the Steelers, winning in Oakland is a feat of Herculean proportions. Heck, beating any west coast team on the road is a minor miracle.
Reply/Quote
On a side note, those browns unis are a travesty.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 09:08 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Dude, the Ravens definitely didn't look better than the Browns.  The Ravens actually looked like a really bad team today.

The Browns got beat down by the Jets and Ryan F'ing Fitzpatrick.  :)
Reply/Quote

End result:

Bengals 1-0
All other AFCN teams 0-1

1. Raiders
2. Without Bell, missed opportunities
3. Elite/not Elite P. Manning 24/40 175 yards 1INT LOL
4. Browns
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
LOL! Beats the Raiders....the Raiders!...and thinks they're going to the SB! What a hoot.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 09:35 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: LOL! Beats the Raiders....the Raiders!...and thinks they're going to the SB! What a hoot.

You get the same team next week at your place. Think Flacco can throw a TD then? I mean to his own team of course, not the raiders.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 09:33 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: 3.  Elite/not Elite P. Manning 24/40 175 yards 1INT LOL

Yeah man, he was mega-beatable today.  It would be a shame if a team didn't capitalize on him playing like a chump.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 09:33 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: 3.  Elite/not Elite P. Manning 24/40 175 yards 1INT LOL

And yet the Ravens lost to that terrible stat.  LOL
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 09:35 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: LOL! Beats the Raiders....the Raiders!...and thinks they're going to the SB! What a hoot.

More poop. No one has said Super Bowl. Simply went somewhere they've never won and handled business early and often. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 09:11 PM)Whatever Wrote: For the Steelers, winning in Oakland is a feat of Herculean proportions.  Heck, beating any west coast team on the road is a minor miracle.

Amen.  I have a friend who's a huge Raiders fan.  I try to console him with the knowledge they are going to win at least one game this year...Steelers.  :snark:
[Image: giphy.gif]
I will be taking no further questions at this time.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 09:37 PM)Beaker Wrote: You get the same team next week at your place. Think Flacco can throw a TD then? I mean to his own team of course, not the raiders.

Ravens play in Oakland next week.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

This is the smack forum.  For those like you that are intellectually challenged the idea is to talk trash and smack towards other teams.  No one said anything about winning the Super Bowl.  However, your team sucked a huge one this week and my team didn't.  See that is smack.  Come back when the Bengals step all over the Ravens this season. I'll be waiting.  But as I recall last year you vanished after the Ravens lost to the Bengals. So I do not expect much from you than the usual garbage.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 09:44 PM)Bengaldor Wrote: This is the smack forum.  For those like you that are intellectually challenged the idea is to talk trash and smack towards other teams.  No one said anything about winning the Super Bowl.  However, your team sucked a huge one this week and my team didn't.  See that is smack.  Come back when the Bengals step all over the Ravens this season.  I'll be waiting. 

Oh snap 
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote