Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most impressive AFCN teams Week 1
(09-13-2015, 11:27 PM)Bengaldor Wrote: Trust me you didn't.  I just had a great laugh with your false quote to try to discredit me.  It made you look like a total idiot and an angry kid that can't continue a conversation without low brow crap.  Hey, your team lost.  Oh yeah well you said I like to eat dog poo, see I even quoted it.  Grow the F up.  

If you need to spend a whole paragraph telling me I didn't hurt your feelings, I did hurt your feelings. Sorry.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 11:30 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: If you need to spend a whole paragraph telling me I didn't hurt your feelings, I did hurt your feelings. Sorry.

Not at all it seems I hurt yours because you are all up in arms.  Also your jab at me saying I am from JN is false as well.  If you remember the old board I was in smack talk last year.  Hell I even congratulated you when the Ravens won in the playoffs via PM.  But you are so hurt your team sucked so bad today you forget that.   That was last year though.  You can't always live in the past like Steelers fans.  Sorry the Ravens sucked today but it something you will have to live with.  A new season, new rules and the Ravens suck.  Sorry for your luck. Maybe you and Poe can hang out some time. :)
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 11:39 PM)Bengaldor Wrote: Not at all it seems I hurt yours because you are all up in arms.  Also your jab at me saying I am from JN is false as well.  If you remember the old board I was in smack talk last year.  Hell I even congratulated you when the Ravens won in the playoffs via PM.  But you are so hurt your team sucked so bad today you forget that.   That was last year though.  You can't always live in the past like Steelers fans.  Sorry the Ravens sucked today but it something you will have to live with.  A new season, new rules and the Ravens suck.  Sorry for your luck.  :)

Another paragraph. Definitely didn't hurt your feelings...
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 11:40 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Another paragraph. Definitely didn't hurt your feelings...

Not at all but if it makes you fell better about yourself then okay.  You are a winner with a shitty team.  Wink
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 11:28 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Explain how giving up 4 TDs to anyone is more impressive than only allowing 4 FGs from any offense.

Add in the fact that the Ravens final drive actually mattered, and I'm not even sure how you make that argument. The Steelers scored a TD w 2 seconds left in garbage time to prevent a blowout and that's it. Unless we're talking about how they screwed the entire gambling world, nothing about that game was impressive for them.

You're not some emotional nobody from jungle noise so I know you can actually defend yourself. Explain it to me.

Not to interfere in your argument, but even if the Steelers didn't score that garbage time TD they would've ended the game with more points than the Ravens did.

Reply/Quote
1. Won

2-4. Lost
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 11:44 PM)Bryan Wrote: Not to interfere in your argument, but even if the Steelers didn't score that garbage time TD they would've ended the game with more points than the Ravens did.

And give up more points than the Ravens too.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 12:07 AM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: And give up more points than the Ravens too.

At least they tied in the loss column.  Cool

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 11:28 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Explain how giving up 4 TDs to anyone is more impressive than only allowing 4 FGs from any offense.

Add in the fact that the Ravens final drive actually mattered, and I'm not even sure how you make that argument. The Steelers scored a TD w 2 seconds left in garbage time to prevent a blowout and that's it. Unless we're talking about how they screwed the entire gambling world, nothing about that game was impressive for them.

You're not some emotional nobody from jungle noise so I know you can actually defend yourself. Explain it to me.

The Steelers played a far superior opponent. Ben and the RB's put up 485 yds total offense against the SB Champs. 485 yds is not indicative of a team being blown out, especially if you're only talking about a 2 score game.

The Ravens couldn't even crack 200yds total O... 190 to be exact.  That's pathetic.  So yes I would say the Steelers performed better.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 11:39 PM)Bengaldor Wrote: Not at all it seems I hurt yours because you are all up in arms.  Also your jab at me saying I am from JN is false as well.  If you remember the old board I was in smack talk last year.  Hell I even congratulated you when the Ravens won in the playoffs via PM.  But you are so hurt your team sucked so bad today you forget that.   That was last year though.  You can't always live in the past like Steelers fans.  Sorry the Ravens sucked today but it something you will have to live with.  A new season, new rules and the Ravens suck.  Sorry for your luck.   Maybe you and Poe can hang out some time. :)

Pat broke it down for you. Even posted how Dever was held to 4 FGs.  Held one of the greatest to 175 yards. He didn't say the O was on fire. But they did enough to have a chance to win it in the final mins.

All you could say in about 5 paragraphs is Shit...shit...shit....and Shit again.

I get it. It's smack talk. But all that's coming out your mouth is shit.
How many times are you going to say shit b
Shit man. Lol
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 12:07 AM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: And give up more points than the Ravens too.

True. But, just to clarify, you and Pat are arguing that your team lost better than the Steelers, correct? 

Reply/Quote
LOL. I expected maybe 2 or 3 highlights of the Bengals game on NFL Network and that's just now what i saw.

The funny part is, as they were going to the Panther's game, Deion Sanders quipped "that was quick", in the background.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

It doesn't matter how many points you don't give up when you don't win the game. A loss is still a loss at the end of the day.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 12:14 AM)Blutarsky Wrote: The Steelers played a far superior opponent. They put up 485 yds against the SB Champs. 485 yds is not indicative of a team being blown out, especially if you're only talking about a 2 score game.

The Ravens couldn't even crack 200yds total O... 190 to be exact.  That's pathetic.  So yes I would say the Steelers performed better.

All this says is that in game one....Ravens offense sucks and Steelers Defense sucks.

Steelers also gave up 361 yards and more points. Ravens held Broncos O to 219
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 09:35 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: LOL! Beats the Raiders....the Raiders!...and thinks they're going to the SB! What a hoot.

I understand the argument "The Raiders" but it wasn't that they beat the Raiders it was HOW they beat the Raiders. Downplaying what they did is foolish.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 12:17 AM)Bengaldor Wrote: It doesn't matter how many points you don't give up when you don't win the game. A loss is still a loss at the end of the day.

Wait what??
What does this have to do with my reply to Bryan?
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 12:18 AM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: All this says is that in game one....Ravens offense sucks and Steelers Defense sucks.

Steelers also gave up 361 yards and more points. Ravens held Broncos O to 219

Fabulous. You win the 'moral victory' Souper Bowlllzlzzz!! Ninja

Reply/Quote
This is fun. Watching the Ravens fans in a panic here has been the laugh of my day. Thanks guys. :)

Hell most people didn't even notice that ColtsFan even gave credit to the Bengals in this thread. The Ravens panic passed over it.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 12:28 AM)Bengaldor Wrote: This is fun. Watching the Ravens fans in a panic here has been the laugh of my day.  Thanks guys.  :)

Hell most people didn't even notice that ColtsFan even gave credit to the Bengals in this thread.   The Ravens panic passed over it.

Exaggerate much????

Your teacher must have gave you a BIG E for Effort and imagination. Tongue
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 12:38 AM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Exaggerate much????

Your teacher must have gave you a BIG E for Effort and imagination.  Tongue

Just speaking the truth.  Your response validates that.  You guys are all over this thread because you know your team sucked bad today. Fear makes you angry and hostile.  Maybe you should go to the Ravens board and talk about how the Ravens rock because they held the Broncos to 19 points but still lost.  Oh wait....  You prefer to hang out on a rival team's board and talk shit instead because it makes you feel good about yourself.   Haha.  
Reply/Quote