Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens D
(09-21-2015, 04:04 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Broncos D is good....   You could see the relief on mannings face.

but since this is smack forum i guess i can add this...  Looks like a raven eating a D lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4JvEYqVeUU

I think the Chargers have a very good chance to win that division. The Broncos offense took more than a step back in the off season. The Chiefs have a good defense, but they don't have a very good offense. Alex Smith might be the worst QB in that division.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2015, 04:14 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: I think the Chargers have a very good chance to win that division. The Broncos offense took more than a step back in the off season. The Chiefs have a good defense, but they don't have a very good offense. Alex Smith might be the worst QB in that division.

i think the Raiders can make some noise as well... they have talent on both sides of the ball they are young on offense so there will be mistakes but a lot of vets on that Defense.
Reply/Quote
The Ravens are killing my smack talkabilities! WTH! Even the Redskins are doing better. Please, Baltimore, don't make me eat humble pie again next week. I hate the taste. I needs to talk my smack!
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2015, 02:55 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: The Ravens are killing my smack talkabilities!

The Ravens have zero to do with you, just as I told you before that you have zero to do with the Ravens.

EA POE:  Claiming ownership of Ravens success and blaming the Ravens for his failures.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2015, 02:55 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: The Ravens are killing my smack talkabilities! WTH! Even the Redskins are doing better. Please, Baltimore, don't make me eat humble pie again next week. I hate the taste. I needs to talk my smack!

Cool pic bro, where did you get the cheerleading outfit? Did anyone ever tell you your strong facial features to Big Ben.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2015, 02:55 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: The Ravens are killing my smack talk abilities!

The ravens can't kill what you never had.
Reply/Quote