Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mother shoots intruder after he ignores 'We don't dial 911' sign
Smirk

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/national/mother-shoots-intruder-after-he-ignores-we-dont-di/nqsd5/

Quote:INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. — The sign outside of an Indianapolis house is quite clear. It reads, “We don’t dial 911” and includes an image of a handgun.

An intruder learned the hard way that the sign was no joke.

According to a FOX 59 report, when a woman heard an intruder break into her home through the window of the baby’s room, she grabbed her gun.

The woman was not identified but the woman’s brother, Eddie Ballard, said that when the mother and intruder met in the hallway, the intruder shot first. The mother shot back, striking the intruder several times.

According to authorities, the intruder was carrying zip ties and a walkie-talkie. The suspect was not identified in the report. He was taken to a local hospital.

The mother and infant were not injured during the incident
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(03-30-2016, 03:01 PM)GMDino Wrote: Smirk

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/national/mother-shoots-intruder-after-he-ignores-we-dont-di/nqsd5/

I hope they catch his accomplice.
There had to be someone on the other end of that walkie-talkie.
Zip ties and a walkie talkie? Something seems off here.
(03-30-2016, 04:00 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I hope they catch his accomplice.
There had to be someone on the other end of that walkie-talkie.

^My thoughts too.

Personally, I have no issue with this shooting. But I do find it odd that a person breaking in on a mother and child would bring a gun and obviously have an accomplice with a walkie-talkie. The fact that he broke in while they were home shows that he wasn't a professional. The fact that he broke in while packing shows he was pretty ignorant of the penalties under the law. Is there something else going on here we don't know about?
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(03-30-2016, 04:29 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: ^My thoughts too.

Personally, I have no issue with this shooting. But I do find it odd that a person breaking in on a mother and child would bring a gun and obviously have an accomplice with a walkie-talkie. The fact that he broke in while they were home shows that he wasn't a professional. The fact that he broke in while packing shows he was pretty ignorant of the penalties under the law. Is there something else going on here we don't know about?

Possibly an abduction.
(03-30-2016, 04:43 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Possibly an abduction.

Or maybe it was a local policeman coming to check on the mother and child... and this is just a really right-leaning website desperate for any news to create an urgency to buy guns. Ninja
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(03-30-2016, 10:34 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Or maybe it was a local policeman coming to check on the mother and child... and this is just a really right-leaning website desperate for any news to create an urgency to buy guns. Ninja

Now, now..... there's been plenty enough picking on Georgia for this month.
Ninja
She had a sign that says "We don't dial 911"?

Must be premeditated. She had planned to have someone break into her home, just so she can shoot them. Only logical conclusion, based off of experience we have already discussed about these types of topics.

I will add, was she properly trained on the handgun? I mean could she have put her child or other people's children in danger by having a gun and then using it in this situation?

Seems like a no brainer to me folks.
(03-31-2016, 06:31 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: She had a sign that says "We don't dial 911"?

Must be premeditated.  She had planned to have someone break into her home, just so she can shoot them.  Only logical conclusion, based off of experience we have already discussed about these types of topics.

I will add, was she properly trained on the handgun?  I mean could she have put her child or other people's children in danger by having a gun and then using it in this situation?

Seems like a no brainer to me folks.

Nervous

[Image: filepicker-sgehqpyis5ejcux7ynid_apples-and-oranges.png]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(03-31-2016, 07:30 AM)GMDino Wrote: Nervous

They're both fruits, therefore they are exactly the same.

Duh..... LOL
(03-31-2016, 07:30 AM)GMDino Wrote: Nervous

Give up.

No matter how many times you explain it SN just can't grasp the concept.  It is a waste of time.