Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Motorized carts in shops, Disney, amusement parks, etc
I hate these things.

It's nothing more then lazy people utilizing them and there should be a significant rental on these carts to use in any store.

They are annoying and I loathe them in any retail setting especially when I see young kids on them being lazy and worthless.

I had an attack of them at Disney today. We couldn't get away from them and most of these people certainly needed to be walking at Magic Kingdom. The lack of shame by people today is just mind boggling.

This is exactly why we need some bullying. People should be shamed for this stuff.

Now legitimate use is fair but I can't believe we have this many disabled people around.....

Ok off soapbox. Needed to vent. Thank you
Reply/Quote
America fat.
Reply/Quote
wait till you see one of them get a flat tire in isle 9.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2017, 02:05 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Amazes me why anyone gets upset over this stuff

I'm amazed, too. I'm not sure why you let lazy people bother you. Lazy people are lazy. They are who they are.

But anyways, **** these fat, lazy ***** and the rascal they rode in on, too!
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2017, 10:36 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: wait till you see one of them get a flat tire in isle 9.

Saw one lose battery power once and the person asked an employee to go get a new one. Rider was just fat. The walk would not have hurt them at all.

Just crazy.
Reply/Quote

[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2017, 12:10 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Saw one lose battery power once and the person asked an employee to go get a new one. Rider was just fat. The walk would not have hurt them at all.

Just crazy.

So you ruled out congestive heart failure with your X-ray vision or your echolocation? Impressive. Professor Xavier will be anxious to meet you. Unless he already has.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2017, 02:52 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: So you ruled out congestive heart failure with your X-ray vision or your echolocation? Impressive. Professor Xavier will be anxious to meet you. Unless he already has.

Thankfully businesses offer online ordering and delivery now so people with those serious concerns who can't muster up the energy or strength to walk down an aisle.
Reply/Quote
For someone who supposedly has libertarian values, you sure do care what other people do a lot.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2017, 03:06 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Thankfully businesses offer online ordering and delivery now so people with those serious concerns who can't muster up the energy or strength to walk down an aisle.

They also offer motorized carts so they can leave the house and have some semblance of a normal life...
Reply/Quote
What pisses me off is when you see some 90 year old man that can barely walk have to continue walking with his cane and at considerable effort while four fat ass 30 year olds wheel around on the carts and will run you over if you get in their way.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2017, 03:11 PM)treee Wrote: For someone who supposedly has libertarian values, you sure do care what other people do a lot.

I care when it infringes on my right to move quickly to do what I have to do.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2017, 04:30 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: What pisses me off is when you see some 90 year old man that can barely walk have to continue walking with his cane and at considerable effort while four fat ass 30 year olds wheel around on the carts and will run you over if you get in their way.

See it way more than we should. This is as annoying as seeing a man sit on a train and not give up his seat to a woman.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2017, 03:31 PM)Au165 Wrote: They also offer motorized carts so they can leave the house and have some semblance of a normal life...

They have online ordering with delivery.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2017, 03:06 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Thankfully businesses offer online ordering and delivery now so people with those serious concerns who can't muster up the energy or strength to walk down an aisle.

That doesn't mean people with those serious medical concerns can afford those things.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2017, 10:40 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I care when it infringes on my right to move quickly to do what I have to do.

I done seen about everything when I seen an elegant fly and able body man complaining about people on a rascal scooter interfering with his ability to walk.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2017, 11:30 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: That doesn't mean people with those serious medical concerns can afford those things.

Once again we have work arounds. Online order and delivery.

No reason to slow the rest of us down so we can have an army of scooters blocking the aisle.

At he very least stop the teenagers from using them. He only people I want to see in these carts ..... they should have an oxygen tank, be really old, and a tremor helps your case.
Reply/Quote
I had to get them all the time at work sometimes they leave them way out in the middle of the parking lot and don't bother to take them back. One time it was pouring rain out and I went to get one and of course forgot how wet the seat was and sat right in it and my butt was soaked. I see young guys riding them a lot and when a handicapped person goes to get one there is no battery in the cart.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2017, 10:40 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I care when it infringes on my right to move quickly to do what I have to do.

Ah, the right to move quickly. I must have missed that one.
Reply/Quote

If you can't beat em? Well, at least make it a fun experience.

[Image: article-2375282-1AF424BF000005DC-157_634x796.jpg]

Reply/Quote