Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mouth Bling!
(05-09-2024, 08:26 AM)Sled21 Wrote: As they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I think the second one is just fantastic art.

Phenomenal piece.

Not sure if I was in that sitch I'd do it the same way, but an absolutely incredible piece of art.

You don't need to like it, but it's far from ugly or bad.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2024, 12:42 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Phenomenal piece.

Not sure if I was in that sitch I'd do it the same way, but an absolutely incredible piece of art.

You don't need to like it, but it's far from ugly or bad.

Yeah, I don't like tattoos myself but that is a cool one. Honestly, I have no problem with people that have them except the opposite sex.

I like women au natural....

And a lot of women love dudes with tattoos for some reason, so I understand why dudes get them. 

Mouth bling on the other hand? Weird shit right there, could feed some countries for what that might cost.
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2024, 01:41 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, I don't like tattoos myself but that is a cool one. Honestly, I have no problem with people that have them except the opposite sex.

And a lot of women love dudes with tattoos for some reason, so I understand why dudes get them. 

Mouth bling on the other hand? Weird shit right there, could feed some countries for what that might cost.

Thank you for removing your bias, Nate: if more people would remove their bias during discussionss, things wouldn't be so nasty and hate-filled.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2024, 01:41 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, I don't like tattoos myself but that is a cool one. Honestly, I have no problem with people that have them except the opposite sex.

Mouth bling is just awful because a lot of dudes who get it do **** all to take of their natural teeth but will spend 1000s of dollars for bling. Shit makes no sense to me. 

Want some mouth bling? Go use that money for some braces or Invisalign. Go get your biannual cleanings done. Get your cavities taken care off. Get that root canal done before you have to get crowns, fillings, and dentures; and other treatments that could kill you like it did Mike Williams.
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2024, 01:41 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, I don't like tattoos myself but that is a cool one. Honestly, I have no problem with people that have them except the opposite sex.

I'm with you Nate, I have a couple of tattoos but definitely prefer clean skinned women. I have dated a few women that had a tat or 2 didn't bother me because they were small tats and not outrageous. Tattoos on the face and head are a deal breaker..
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2024, 12:06 AM)sandwedge Wrote: I'm with you Nate, I have a couple of tattoos but definitely prefer clean skinned women. I have dated a few women that had a tat or 2 didn't bother me because they were small tats and not outrageous. Tattoos on the face and head are a deal breaker..

I find tattoos on women in great shape (I'd say young, but I know where you guys would take that) can be very attractive. I do think they're gonna look like crap when they're 60
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2024, 04:29 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Mouth bling is just awful because a lot of dudes who get it do **** all to take of their natural teeth but will spend 1000s of dollars for bling. Shit makes no sense to me. 

Want some mouth bling? Go use that money for some braces or Invisalign. Go get your biannual cleanings done. Get your cavities taken care off. Get that root canal done before you have to get crowns, fillings, and dentures; and other treatments that could kill you like it did Mike Williams.

I suspect these grills are all fake and they probably get them for much much less. Like Chad, who admitted the huge diamond earrings he wore while playing were fake.
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2024, 10:43 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I find tattoos on women in great shape (I'd say young, but I know where you guys would take that) can be very attractive. I do think they're gonna look like crap when they're 60

all depends on the tattoos and were they are for me...      And when your 60 who cares. lol
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2024, 01:14 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: all depends on the tattoos and were they are for me...      And when your 60 who cares. lol

Hey now, I'm 64 and I still care.
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2024, 03:48 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Thank you for removing your bias, Nate: if more people would remove their bias during discussionss, things wouldn't be so nasty and hate-filled.

To each their own. No reason to hate on it, not my problem. Just so much more to life for me to bother judging someone.

I don't have a bias against tattoos at all, some of the best people I know are all tat'd up.  Smirk

Some of the worst scumbags I have met are all holier than thou and judge people with tattoos, so screw them lol

It is not our place to judge. 

(05-09-2024, 04:29 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Mouth bling is just awful because a lot of dudes who get it do **** all to take of their natural teeth but will spend 1000s of dollars for bling. Shit makes no sense to me. 

It is their money. They can do with it whatever they want.

Wish I had that kind of money, I would try and do some good things to help others if I had that kind of money, if it is real after all.

And if not, eh...

(05-10-2024, 10:43 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I find tattoos on women in great shape (I'd say young, but I know where you guys would take that) can be very attractive. I do think they're gonna look like crap when they're 60

Hot babes can make anything look good, until they aren't hot anymore.

I just find women all tat'd up to be a turn off sexually. But I bet even the hottest women could make me think otherwise ha ha Hilarious

(05-10-2024, 10:45 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I suspect these grills are all fake and they probably get them for much much less. Like Chad, who admitted the huge diamond earrings he wore while playing were fake.

It is just kind of weird, but like I said, not my place to judge. Whatever floats your boat. Mellow
Reply/Quote
I just dont like them.. i dont hire anyone with one. I believe they belong on sailors and criminals like in the good o' days. Hope no one got offended, its the trend to get one nowadays, I get it. I may make an exception if someone gets Bengal stripes on them. ha!
Reply/Quote
if those are diamonds, then he could chomp on rocks
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2024, 01:51 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: if those are diamonds, then he could chomp on rocks

[Image: 7055d062cda4e7b6799755f8ea2831af?impolic...height=575]

Reply/Quote
(05-11-2024, 12:55 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: I just dont like them.. i dont hire anyone with one. I believe they belong on sailors and criminals like in the good o' days. Hope no one got offended, its the trend to get one nowadays, I get it. I may make an exception if someone gets Bengal stripes on them.  ha!

Wow, you won't hire someone with a tattoo really? You're missing out on some tremendous people. 
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2024, 12:55 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: I just dont like them.. i dont hire anyone with one. I believe they belong on sailors and criminals like in the good o' days. Hope no one got offended, its the trend to get one nowadays, I get it. I may make an exception if someone gets Bengal stripes on them.  ha!

You won't even hire anyone with a tattoo huh?

Pretty hard to find employees now a days? 

I can understand if it is some dude with his face all tat'd up and looking like he is from MS13 or something, but there are tons of people
who are just great people that have tattoos. It is the trustworthy looking ones sometimes you need to watch out for the most. Ninja
Reply/Quote