Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movie Quote Quiz
I'll give you five quotes, you tell me the answers and then you provide 5 more quotes.  Ready?  Set?  Go!

1. "How do you shoot the Devil in the back, Agent Cujon?  What if you miss?"

2.  "You see, in this world there are two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig.  You dig."

3.  "First, because I said so. And second, is because chicken-chasing is how we used to train back in the old days. If you can catch this thing, you can catch greased lighting. "

4. Max Goldman: "Good morning, *****."
    John Gustafson: "Hello, moron."

5.   I'm sorry, Bruce. These boys get that syrup in 'em, they get all antsy in their pantsy.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-16-2017, 01:59 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I'll give you five quotes, you tell me the answers and then you provide 5 more quotes.  Ready?  Set?  Go!

2.  "You see, in this world there are two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig.  You dig."

3.  "First, because I said so. And second, is because chicken-chasing is how we used to train back in the old days. If you can catch this thing, you can catch greased lighting. "

5.   I'm sorry, Bruce. These boys get that syrup in 'em, they get all antsy in their pantsy.

The only one I know is 4.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
#3 is easy. That's the only one I know.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2017, 07:58 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: #3 is easy.  That's the only one I know.

Ditto. Spoken by Mickey Goldmill to Rocky Balboa.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
I'm sorry guys, I thought they were all pretty easy. They actually are if you've seen the movie I guess. :). I'll give it a few more hours to see if anyone else wants to chime in before I give out the answers.
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
2 is Clint Eastwood, aka Blondie, in The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Next to the grave of Arch Stanton.
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2017, 09:29 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I'm sorry guys, I thought they were all pretty easy. They actually are if you've seen the movie I guess. :). I'll give it a few more hours to see if anyone else wants to chime in before I give out the answers.

1,2, &3 were easy for me. (You all will kick yourselves when you hear number 1... I just watched it the other day)

4 & 5 have me stumped.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2017, 07:58 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: #3 is easy.  That's the only one I know.

LMAO.....I can't believe I forgot that one.  It was familiar....I just couldn't place it. I also know #2.....I just can't remember what film it is.

They're probably all easy Hawk....my memory is just shit ! LMAO

I have some....I'll post up later.

Reply/Quote
(02-16-2017, 01:59 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I'll give you five quotes, you tell me the answers and then you provide 5 more quotes.  Ready?  Set?  Go!

Ok, here's the answers.

1.  Verbal Kent, The Usual Suspects

2. Blondie, The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

3. Mickie-  Rocky

4. Grumpy Old Men

5. Captain O'Hagan-  Super Troopers   (I'm really surprised no one got this one.  You need to drop everything you are doing this weekend and go watch this movie!) 

Reply/Quote
(02-17-2017, 12:36 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Ok, here's the answers.

3. Mickie-  Rocky

4. Grumpy Old Men

5. Captain O'Hagan-  Super Troopers   (I'm really surprised no one got this one.  You need to drop everything you are doing this weekend and go watch this movie!) 

DAmmit!

I was gonna reply about #5 cause i couldn't believe no one knew it.

"I will have the enchilada platter with two tacos...and no guaca-moles"  LOL

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2017, 12:36 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Ok, here's the answers.

3. Mickie-  Rocky

4. Grumpy Old Men

I've seen em all.....you can't expect a man to remember every line from Super Troopers unless he's seen it sober a few times.... LMAO

Reply/Quote
Here are some super easy ones:

1.  "New Oldsmobiles are in early this year!"

2.  "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross."

3.  "Shit, maybe I could get you a job with United Fruit!  I got a buddy with United Fruit. Start with strawberries, maybe you could work your way up to these GD bananas!"

4.  "Let me tell you what Melba Toast is packing here, alright?  We got 4:11 positrack out back, 750 double pumper, Edelbrock intake, bored over 30, 11 to 1 pop-up pistons, turbo-jet 390 horsepower.  We're talking serious ****in' muscle."

5.  "A guy told me one time, "Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."  Now, if you're on me, and you gotta move when I move, how do you expect to keep a......a marriage?"

Reply/Quote
2 is Dirty Harry
Reply/Quote
#5 is from Heat. And I'm pretty sure #3 is from Up In Smoke.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
4 is Wooderson from Dazed and Confused

Reply/Quote
1.) Is from the Blues Brothers.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2017, 05:20 PM)Goalpost Wrote: 2 is Dirty Harry

(02-17-2017, 05:23 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: #5 is from Heat.  And I'm pretty sure #3 is from Up In Smoke.

(02-17-2017, 05:31 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: 4 is Wooderson from Dazed and Confused

(02-18-2017, 05:43 PM)jason Wrote: 1.) Is from the Blues Brothers.

Nailed 'em boys....

Reply/Quote
ohh was late...

"Do you have anything fresh to say on your behalf"
"Why Actually I do,   Teddy Bear"

"You solved the box, we came. Now you must come with us, taste our pleasures."
Reply/Quote
(02-20-2017, 06:56 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: ohh was late...

"Do you have anything fresh to say on your behalf"
"Why Actually I do,   Teddy Bear"

"You solved the box, we came. Now you must come with us, taste our pleasures."

Second one is from Hellraiser.

Reply/Quote