Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr. Frank Pollack
Tiger
I don't want to hear how great this coach is again!!
You'll likely delete this but I don't give a fu$$ because he needs to be called out NOW OK!! These sound bites aren't enough anymore COACH! We gave you a pass last year but not this year Mr. Glass Eater. I may get ridiculed and suspended for this post but I'm pissed and I don't give a fu$$! Ok Mixon can't run Joe gets two secondsWell its been week after week after week after week!Since way before February 13th of 2021!

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/walkthrough/2022/how-solve-cincinnati-bengals-sack-problem
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 09:10 PM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger
I don't want to hear how great this coach is again!!
You'll likely delete this but I don't give a fu$$ because he needs to be called out NOW OK!! These sound bites aren't enough anymore COACH! We gave you a pass last year but not this year Mr. Glass Eater. I may get ridiculed and suspended for this post but I'm pissed and I don't give a fu$$! Ok Mixon can't run Joe gets two seconds

Yeah, you'll most likely get suspended for this post. Because...
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 09:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yeah, you'll most likely get suspended for this post. Because...

Tiger
Its the truth
Unfortunately this post will be about who posted until Joe is hauled off on a cart. Then everyone will give a sh$$ about the offensive line and the guy coaching the unit. I'm telling you right now that this won't end well.
9/18/22
This can't be fixed with:
Trey hill
Akeem Adeniji
Isaiah Prince
Jackson Carman
Ben Ole Miss
Texans guy
D'Ante Smith
& Stop thinking Jonah Williams is a top left tackle also because even in a contract year hes the same OG that came out of Alabama. Yes I said offensive guard.
There are no backups to fix this mess only Pollack and his " Glass Eaters" THAT IS IT COACH!
To my modest fans that don't understand the schedule... Look at the last 8 games and you'll understand why loosing ANY game front half matters . 
Reply/Quote