Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Mr. Glass" Eifert injured again
(09-21-2017, 11:21 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Gronk is hurt a lot too
Gresham false started a lot
Kroft and Uzomoahraohahraah are gonna step up
we shoulda drafted Jake Butt

and so on

Oh. My. God. We could've drafted a guy named Jake Butt?! WHY DID WE NOT DO THIS?!! I WANT HIM ON MY TEAM, NOW!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2017, 10:07 PM)kalibengal Wrote: This dude cant stay healthy...time to cut the cord and move on.
Is Rodney Holman still out there??

He is.  He's bound to be pushing 60 but he hasn't been injured in years.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-21-2017, 10:44 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Isn't he due for an extension? I mean, WASn't he due for an extension?

Mellow

He'd probably sprain his thumb signing a new deal.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2017, 04:47 PM)Lawless_1 Wrote: He'd probably sprain his thumb signing a new deal.

As long as we save some money for his extension when that extension runs out, we'll be alright. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2017, 04:51 PM)PhilHos Wrote: As long as we save some money for his extension when that extension runs out, we'll be alright. ThumbsUp

I think it's more important to let Dalton and Green walk so we can save enough money to extend Kroft.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2017, 05:27 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I think it's more important to let Dalton and Green walk so we can save enough money to extend Kroft.

Just when I thought you couldn't possibly say anything dumber, you go and say something like this ...

AND TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF!!!
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2017, 05:31 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Just when I thought you couldn't possibly say anything dumber, you go and say something like this ...

AND TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF!!!

That was a typo...I meant Dash Crofts, from Seals & Crofts.  That guy inspired me to pick up a mandolin.

[Image: seals-and-crofts-1.jpg]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2017, 05:44 PM)Nately120 Wrote: That was a typo...I meant Dash Crofts, from Seals & Crofts.  That guy inspired me to pick up a mandolin.

[Image: seals-and-crofts-1.jpg]

Seals & Crofts? I like their mattresses. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2017, 05:57 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Seals & Crofts? I like their mattresses. Mellow

Hey! Show some respect. Half of that duo was married to Heidi Klum. Mellow
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote