Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Much different mock with explanations
Some how we do some trading and end up with 2 first round picks the 11th overall and about the 22nd over all. We have noticed how offensive lines are not very good in the nfl another thing we have all noticed you need more then one good running back. Statue quarterbacks won’t cut it. Finally I think Joe Burrow will be a bust. If we get Simmons and Harrison we would have arguably the best young linebacker group that seems like one way to slow down Lamar Jackson.

1 Isaiah Simmons LB
1 Malik Harrison LB
2 Jalen Hurts QB
3 Zach Moss RB
4 Nick Harris C
5 Mike Hampton CB
6 Saahdiq Charles T
7 Kyle Dugger S
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2019, 01:50 AM)seahawkscheat Wrote: Some how we do some trading and end up with 2 first round picks the 11th overall and about the 22nd over all. We have noticed how offensive lines are not very good in the nfl another thing we have all noticed you need more then one good running back. Statue quarterbacks won’t cut it. Finally I think Joe Burrow will be a bust. If we get Simmons and Harrison we would have arguably the best young linebacker group that seems like one way to slow down Lamar Jackson.

1 Isaiah Simmons LB
1 Malik Harrison LB
2 Jalen Hurts QB
3 Zach Moss RB
4 Nick Harris C
5 Mike Hampton CB
6 Saahdiq Charles T
7 Kyle Dugger S

Nick Harris is not good at all. And waiting as late as u did to address the worst offensive line in the league doesn’t give me confidence. No thanks here
Reply/Quote
What pick are you thinking the Bengals have before the trade?
11th and 22nd overall is a terrible return for the 1st or 2nd overall pick, which is where I think the Bengals are likely to land.

1st overall = 3000 pts
2nd overall = 2600 pts

11th overall = 1250
22nd overall = 780
----------
2030 pts

Really not liking Jalen Hurts either, especially in the first two rounds. Dude isn't agile and fast enough to be Lamar Jackson. And it's tough to coach out the instinct to tuck and run when under pressure, which is what Jalen Hurts does.

Lamar Jackson is different because he's so elusive as a runner that he is still successful as a running QB.

I think Hurts in the NFL will look more like a smaller version of Cam Newton. He'll have upper 50's completion percentage and get some yardage with his legs. However, Hurts is more the size of RG3 instead of Newton, so I think he'll be more prone to injuries if he tries to run often.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Good Lord - no!!

Even if you want to pass on a QB, then you have to take Chase Young at #1.
Reply/Quote
Malik Harrison isn’t even the best lber on his own team
Reply/Quote