Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muhammad Wilkerson for Trade?
Would you guys be interested in trading for Wilkerson if the Jets are looking for one? He is looking for big money after the Jets had drafted Leonard Williams.

I am not sure on this one, I personally think he would be costly but could be what we need to get some defensive pressure.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2446000-muhammad-wilkerson-trade-rumors-latest-news-and-speculation-on-jets-star

(HE IS NOT UP FOR TRADE, JUST A SPECULATION)

Just something to think about..
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
The first thing that jumps to mind is; With so many Bengal starters contracts coming up, why would they want to trade for a man seeking big money?

Secondly, what would they do with a 3-4 DE?  Does he also play DT?  As far as DE, the Bengals appear to be set with Dunlap and Johnson as the starters.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2015, 09:03 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: The first thing that jumps to mind is; With so many Bengal starters contracts coming up, why would they want to trade for a man seeking big money?

Secondly, what would they do with a 3-4 DE?  Does he also play DT?  As far as DE, the Bengals appear to be set with Dunlap and Johnson as the starters.

That's what I want to know..

Does he also play DT? 
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(06-07-2015, 09:08 PM)milksheikh Wrote: That's what I want to know..

Does he also play DT? 

At 6'4" 315, he definitely has the physical measurements.  I'd be willing to bet he played DT at Temple.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Very good player, yeah, i would.

Great penetrating DT/DE for us.

But i think we drafted Hardison to be this dude.
Reply/Quote
I see no benefit longer term. Who are you trading for him?
[Image: 2qGWGd.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2015, 09:31 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Very good player, yeah, i would.

Good point.  The more I watch Hardison the more impressed I get.  Wilkerson is as good as the get but he'd have to play Geno's spot here.  
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2015, 09:31 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Very good player, yeah, i would.

I would too if i had no reguard for the Salary Cap and AJs contract coming up.
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2015, 12:20 AM)bonesaw Wrote: Good point.  The more I watch Hardison the more impressed I get.  Wilkerson is as good as the get but he'd have to play Geno's spot here.  

True and that ain't happening.

Peko is the guy that needs replaced, i am just happy we got Sims back.

I want it to be, Atkins and Sims as the starters with Hardison and Thompson backing them up but we will probably keep Peko too.

Same, won't happen anyways. Just saying it would not be a bad thing if we somehow did it.

I just think Peko has lost his one good asset, he isn't even that good at stopping the run right now.
(06-08-2015, 10:14 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: I would too if i had no reguard for the Salary Cap and AJs contract coming up.
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2015, 02:16 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: True and that ain't happening.

Peko is the guy that needs replaced, i am just happy we got Sims back.

I want it to be, Atkins and Sims as the starters with Hardison and Thompson backing them up but we will probably keep Peko too.

Same, won't happen anyways. Just saying it would not be a bad thing if we somehow did it.

I just think Peko has lost his one good asset, he isn't even that good at stopping the run right now.

Sims is not nearly as good as Peko.  I like sims as depth, but I am amzed at the love he gets from some people around here.  Or maybe it is just the hate for peko.  but either way it is silly to claim Sims would be a better Dt than peko.
Reply/Quote
(06-09-2015, 06:15 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Sims is not nearly as good as Peko.  I like sims as depth, but I am amzed at the love he gets from some people around here.  Or maybe it is just the hate for peko.  but either way it is silly to claim Sims would be a better Dt than peko.

after watching peko last year its easy to see why people are hoping anyone can replace him.
Reply/Quote
(06-09-2015, 06:15 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Sims is not nearly as good as Peko.  I like sims as depth, but I am amzed at the love he gets from some people around here.  Or maybe it is just the hate for peko.  but either way it is silly to claim Sims would be a better Dt than peko.

Pat Sims has been decent to good over the last 2 years.

Peko has been one of, if not THE worst at his position over the last 2 years.

I'm amazed that anyone thinks that Peko is better at literally anything on the field than Pat Sims at this point of their respective careers.
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2015, 09:03 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: The first thing that jumps to mind is; With so many Bengal starters contracts coming up, why would they want to trade for a man seeking big money?

Because it makes no sense and we should not discuss, nothing to see here
Reply/Quote