Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mum is the word on AJ
Almost a month since the injury and not a peep on how AJ is progressing. Anyone heard ANYTHING??
Reply/Quote
No word of any setbacks.
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2019, 04:37 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No word of any setbacks.

Yeah, maybe no news is good news. I would think we will see him on the rehab field in the next few weeks if he has any shot at only missing a few games. 
Reply/Quote
he hasn't been seen on the rehab field yet

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Haven't heard anything. Not even sure he's been in PBS. I'm sure Hobs would have interviewed him or something if he was around the team.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Haven't heard a thing, lets hope that's good.
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2019, 04:36 PM)Fullrock Wrote: Almost a month since the injury and not a peep on how AJ is progressing. Anyone heard ANYTHING??

Hes not expected back till after the season begins...
Reply/Quote
He probably wasn’t allowed to start rehabbing for at least 4 weeks. So, he should start that soon and then have 4 weeks of rehab before he starts thinking about playing.
Reply/Quote
Hopefully we will see him at the game tonight walking around, no boot and no limp.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
AJ was in the locker room today. He is still in the boot and still using the push scooter

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(08-25-2019, 02:44 PM)pally Wrote: AJ was in the locker room today. He is still in the boot and still using the push scooter

Ya he’s done for the year if not career knowing this franchise.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Just heard he was in a boot still.

Expecting him to be out at least a couple regular season games.

Thankfully we are pretty deep at the WR position and with Taylor and Callahan's system and Mixon I think we will still be a tough team to play even for Seattle in their place. Willis is a very good replacement for AJ. Tall, fast and goes up for the ball similarly. Boyd is a stud now. I think we will be fine and hopefully AJ comes back 100% and we get a string of wins. Just hoping Eifert finally stays a bit healthy and Sample grows into a great player.
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2019, 04:28 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Ya he’s done for the year if not career knowing this franchise.

Carl Lawson, Ryan Glasgow and players all the way back to Leon Hall say give it a rest already....
Reply/Quote
Hobson’s update:

“Green, by the way, is still on his scooter and his injured ankle is still in a boot. It’s been 30 days since the injury and head coach Zac Taylor is saying nothing about a timetable. Green isn’t talking to the media, a sign he’s not ready to get on the rehab field.”

So, a month out and still hasn’t started on field rehab. I wonder if they’ve even started the water work.
Reply/Quote
My prediction: he will be placed on the PUP list and return sometime after week 6.

Reply/Quote
(08-27-2019, 08:20 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: My prediction: he will be placed on the PUP list and return sometime after week 6.

I dont believe he can be put on the PUP list. He participated in one training camp practice.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(08-22-2019, 04:36 PM)Fullrock Wrote: Almost a month since the injury and not a peep on how AJ is progressing. Anyone heard ANYTHING??

ZT said multiple games but didnt differentiate between Pre Season and Regular Season, so who knows when AJ will be back.

My guess would be Week 3
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2019, 08:35 AM)Synric Wrote: I dont believe he can be put on the PUP list. He participated in one training camp practice.

Correct. I think week 4 is where I'd expect him back.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2019, 08:35 AM)Synric Wrote: I dont believe he can be put on the PUP list. He participated in one training camp practice.

Ok fair enough....if that is the case I guess my viewpoint is that he will be back later rather than sooner.

Reply/Quote
(08-27-2019, 09:07 AM)Au165 Wrote: Correct. I think week 4 is where I'd expect him back.

D-Will will remain the starting WR, that's the Zac way. Green will have to earn his way back.  Ninja
Reply/Quote