Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muppets get inside the mind of Bobby Hart
My personal favorite is "If prescription medicine worked, you wouldn't have to refill it"

Reply/Quote
He’s a muppet alright...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Good thing believing in crazy shit doesn't make some one a bad football player.

I mean look at all the great NFL players that believe in stuff like talking snakes or a zombie giving people eternal life after death in a magic land.
Reply/Quote
It would be so great if we could chill on the P&R comments/topics within Jungle Noise.

The sooner we get a replacement for Bobby the better...
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2020, 08:05 AM)Takedown Wrote: It would be so great if we could chill on the P&R comments/topics within Jungle Noise.

The sooner we get a replacement for Bobby the better...

Bobby has been delusional ever since he came into the league.  Didn't he call himself the best RT in the league right before getting cut in NY?  
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2020, 12:35 AM)samhain Wrote: Bobby has been delusional ever since he came into the league.  Didn't he call himself the best RT in the league right before getting cut in NY?  

And that probably wasn’t even the most ridiculous thing he said that week...

Reply/Quote
That was slightly painful to watch. Bobby is not good enough to be as cocky as he is. He needs to put down the phone and start taking his job seriously.

Reply/Quote
(08-15-2020, 12:59 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: That was slightly painful to watch. Bobby is not good enough to be as cocky as he is. He needs to put down the phone and start taking his job seriously.

where in the world is our own muppet named BEAKER. Haven't seen his posts in forever!

Reply/Quote
Bobby Hart is awesome. Might buy his jersey
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2020, 02:35 AM)Trademark Wrote: Bobby Hart is awesome. Might buy his jersey

It would be the perfect match.  I can't think of a single player on the team more like you.
Reply/Quote