Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Murray update
(04-26-2019, 01:18 AM)Whatever Wrote: I've seen a lot of bad bets going back to the mothership, but that has to be the worst I've ever seen.

Dude claimed he had "sources", he should have checked them before picking that hill to die on lol.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 08:00 AM)Au165 Wrote: Dude claimed he had "sources", he should have checked them before picking that hill to die on lol.

Cool
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Murray is OROY.
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2020, 09:36 AM)Au165 Wrote: As Jpoore continues to push the trash can that is Love I feel like this is worth pulling back up to the top. By the way, Murray just won the OROY. Jpoore aside, there are soooo many bad takes in this thread.

Let's be careful, here.  Pulling up dated threads for the purpose of pointing out someone's "wrongness" is heavily frowned upon by the staff of this board.  In fact, it was even written into the code of conduct that doing so may result in a disciplinary infraction.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2020, 10:30 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Let's be careful, here.  Pulling up dated threads for the purpose of pointing out someone's "wrongness" is heavily frowned upon by the staff of this board.  In fact, it was even written into the code of conduct that doing so may result in a disciplinary infraction.

That's unfortunate as it is a pretty common practice in draft evaluation of evaluators.

Edited it for CoC sake.
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2020, 10:30 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Let's be careful, here.  Pulling up dated threads for the purpose of pointing out someone's "wrongness" is heavily frowned upon by the staff of this board.  In fact, it was even written into the code of conduct that doing so may result in a disciplinary infraction.

It’s all a matter of perspective. I think it actually points out someone’s rightness.
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2020, 04:43 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: It’s all a matter of perspective. I think it actually points out someone’s rightness.

I agree, that it can go either way.  However, as a team, the staff of the board decided that digging up dated material to "call out" anyone, has a more negative impact than any positives that are achieved.  Of course, as with any rule it can be subject to interpretation, and in some instances the intent of malice is more obvious than in some others.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2020, 04:50 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I agree, that it can go either way.  However, as a team, the staff of the board decided that digging up dated material to "call out" anyone, has a more negative impact than any positives that are achieved.  Of course, as with any rule it can be subject to interpretation, and in some instances the intent of malice is more obvious than in some others.

Went ahead and updated it, but I also sent a message up the chain to ask for an exception for this board too as I think it does kind of matter from a credibility stand point for this specific section. We will see, but does seem like with the nature of drafts being yearly it kind of matters to be able to go back to old threads because there is relevancy there to a pretty large extent. 

Either way, it's all good.
Reply/Quote
I'm still surprised he went #1 and Baker went #1 the year before. Also shocked that Burrow will be the #1 pick this year.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote

Wow bengals are soft on and off the field..... this ^^ can’t be serious smh
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2020, 06:04 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Wow bengals are soft on and off the field..... this ^^ can’t be serious smh

I invite you to read the CoC.  Everyone must agree to it, prior to membership being granted.  However, the CoC does undergo some occasional amendments and modifications.  Typically 'Holic will post an announcement to any changes, but not everyone reads them.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2020, 06:04 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Wow bengals are soft on and off the field..... this ^^ can’t be serious smh

Ask one of your alts.
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2020, 09:36 AM)Au165 Wrote: Murray is OROY.

It was never a talent thing with Murray
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2020, 09:39 PM)Jpoore Wrote: It was never a talent thing with Murray

Is that period, end of story, take it to the bank worthy though?
Reply/Quote