Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Music to my ears
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000690833/article/injuries-cameron-heyward-out-with-ankle-injury

I don't like it.

I love love love it ut oh.

So good it hurts..
Reply/Quote
I doubt he will miss any games.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This might be a blessing in disguise for the Steelers if his backup gets a chance to shine.
Reply/Quote
I was hoping the black albino broke his neck from head hunting.

Reply/Quote
Never pull for injuries but will lose no sleep over a injured steeler.

But karma owes them cheap shots a few. Yet see nothing real significant here though.

Still not happy with myself about cheering big bens injury, even if I hate him.

Wait a minute did I say never ?

Correction, certain I did pull for a Hines Ward payback that was never delivered. May have had an orgasm if it would have been. Nobody ever deserved it more.

Even wanted the explosion to get him in the Dark Knight trailer. Damn that elusive lucky bastard.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2016, 01:57 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Never pull for injuries but will lose no sleep over a injured steeler.

But karma owes them cheap shots a few. Yet see nothing real significant here though.

Correction, certain I did pull for a Hines Ward payback that was never delivered. May have had an orgasm if it would have been. Nobody ever deserved it more.

Even wanted the explosion to get him in the Dark Knight trailer. Damn that elusive lucky bastard.

I was really happy when he got hurt. I was actually yelling at my screen for Burfict to hurt someone before he took Ben out. Screw the Steelers! They hurt our players constantly. When they knocked Gio out and there was no flag that's what happens. I still can't believe that wasn't called.
Reply/Quote
As I mentioned before. Pathetic. Get past the 'game' of football.

Reply/Quote
Classless

Reply/Quote
(08-27-2016, 01:57 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Never pull for injuries but will lose no sleep over a injured steeler.

So true.  To wipe that shit-eating grin off his face.  I fell in love with Chris Crocker one season where Ward took a cheap shot at him at the end of the play (surprise!) and Crocker went total Richard Seymor on his ass and I swear it looked like Ward's head snapped back so far that the back of his helmet touched the middle of his back.  Ward cried to the ref but the ref just shook his head, as though FOR ONCE he saw the entire thing and Ward wasn't getting a penalty for baiting him in to it.

I died laughing.  They even showed it on replay.  I was laughing so loud and taunting Ward that I honestly think he heard me.  He wasn't the same the rest of that game.  

Silly as it may seem, I think that was one of the happiest moments of my life.  That, and when I was walking to the car, I saw a tailgater had blown up a huge pic of him crying and had it displayed on his bus.  

I laughed the entire evening.  I couldn't stop...nor did I want to.  
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2016, 01:05 AM)Atomic Orange Wrote: I was hoping the black albino broke his neck from head hunting.

Mike Mitchell?
Reply/Quote