Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muslim refugee abducted girl from her home.
(05-14-2016, 02:13 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You mean threads directly relating to the immigration crisis sweeping the western world?  

Even though you think these refugees are great people doesn't make it so.....    It's obvious they can't conduct themselves in the western world.    It's shown again and again why they are a cancer to the western world.    They should just stick to their own continent where it's ok to bang children and animals and also poop in public.  

One refugee with a job who did a horrible act is:

Quote:directly relating to the immigration crisis sweeping the western world?  

Shocked

Stop.  Its embarrassing to see someone act like this.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(05-14-2016, 02:44 PM)GMDino Wrote: One refugee with a job who did a horrible act is:

Shocked

Stop.  Its embarrassing to see someone act like this.

This yet another refugee in a long list of deviants all over Europe .  Maybe they just aren't cut out for the western world.
(05-14-2016, 03:54 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: This yet another refugee in a long list of deviants all over Europe .  Maybe they just aren't cut out for the western world.

Maybe they are a minority of the refugees and we shouldn't judge them all based on a few.

Nah...that only applies to non savages.
(05-14-2016, 04:02 PM)GMDino Wrote: Maybe they are a minority of the refugees and we shouldn't judge them all based on a few.

Nah...that only applies to non savages.

If it were a minority of refugees then all of Europe wouldn't have far right anti Muslim refugee parties growing in popularity and power.   

But please don't let the facts get In the way of your defense of these animals. Or would you prefer we call them savages?
(05-14-2016, 04:21 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: If it were a minority of refugees then all of Europe wouldn't have far right anti Muslim refugee parties growing in popularity and power.   

But please don't let the facts get In the way of your defense of these animals.   Or would you prefer we call them savages?

If were a majority there'd be a lot more news coverage of it...as if there ins't enough already.  Fear sells.  hate gets votes.

But call them what you want.  Maybe just use "_________" that seems to be your go to when decency is needed.

Rock On
(05-14-2016, 04:26 PM)GMDino Wrote: If were a majority there'd be a lot more news coverage of it...as if there ins't enough already.  Fear sells.  hate gets votes.

But call them what you want.  Maybe just use "_________" that seems to be your go to when decency is needed.

Rock On

There is crazy amounts of news coverage.   You just want to put your head in the sand and ignore the reports.   

I am always decent.  _______ has to he used because I have lost track on how many words are officially and unofficially banned around here.    This way you guys can insert whatever word you choose.    

If you have a problem with _______ then ask to have it put on the filter list. If they say no then it must not be a big deal .
(05-14-2016, 11:16 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: He did ask her age and then said she was too young.

Then........ he thought..."what would Muhammad do ?".

That's why I follow the Bible and only knock up girls who are around 12 or so.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-14-2016, 09:24 PM)Nately120 Wrote: That's why I follow the Bible and only knock up girls who are around 12 or so.

I haven't read the whole Bible, yet.
What part is that from ?
(05-14-2016, 09:57 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I haven't read the whole Bible, yet.
What part is that from ?

Something about god knocking up some underaged chick.  Don't worry, she was totally ok with it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-14-2016, 09:59 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Something about god knocking up some underaged chick.  Don't worry, she was totally ok with it.

Oh, ok....gotcha.
I'm still in the OT.