Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My #1 Prospect
(01-28-2016, 05:38 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: He's also asked to pull and when he does, Bodine has to be able to make the block on the NT or backside DT without getting into the pulling guard's lane. He's weak at that and it causes a lot of "negative" plays for the guard. 

I'm pretty sure Bodine took out Zeitler on a pull in 2014. The replay showed Zeitler attempting to pull. Instead of stepping forward and trying to the block the DT, Bodine actually took a step BACK, right into Zeitler's path. It looked like a Benny Hill scene.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2016, 05:44 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I'm pretty sure Bodine took out Zeitler on a pull in 2014. The replay showed Zeitler attempting to pull. Instead of stepping forward and trying to the block the DT, Bodine actually took a step BACK, right into Zeitler's path. It looked like a Benny Hill scene.

Yep.
A good inside pull needs to be flat and quick down the line. When the center goes back and creates the loop, it slows everything down and negates the whole play. 
Reply/Quote
Didn't want to start a new thread to ask this so I'll ask it here:

Is Carl Lawson coming out or not? I keep hearing different reports,
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 08:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Given where we will most likely draft and what we may need. Here is the top 3 I'm currently looking at to take in the 1st:

ANDREW BILLINGS/DT/ Baylor- At 6’2” 310lbs Billings broke Mark Henry’s “The Strongest man that ever lived” High School combined power-lift record: 500 bench, 805 squat, 705 dead.  The power we need at the point of attack in the run game.

KENDALL FULLER/CB / VT- Kendall is the most talented of a talented trio of brothers. His older siblings are already playing on Sundays. Kendall recently suffered a season ending injury; given our propensity to bring along draft picks (especially DBs). Kendall makes perfect sense if he declares.

COREY COLEMAN/WR / Baylor - Corey is the only thing this offense is missing (worthy of a first round pick). Compact, jitterbug WR, that excels in the run game. But don't think Corey is just a niche player; he is very productive.

Well you have the guys that i was going to pimp Bfine. Shocked

Billings is the dude i want most in the first round but if any one of these guys fall to us i would be ecstatic.
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2016, 12:58 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Didn't want to start a new thread to ask this so I'll ask it here:

Is Carl Lawson coming out or not? I keep hearing different reports,

I'm pretty sure  he's returning to Auburn.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote