RB Terrell Watson

RB James Wilder Jr.

C Jake Smith

WR Jake Kumerow

LB Trevor Roach

CB Troy Hill

OG Trey Hopkins

QB Kieth Wenning

Last spot = LB or WR picked up from another team.
Reply/Quote
So, out of all the thousands of practice squad eligible players, you think the bengals happened to have 9 of the top 10 players in their training camp this year?
Reply/Quote
Looks about right.

Jp always bringing quality responses to the board.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2015, 01:56 PM)Joe Pong Wrote: So, out of all the thousands of practice squad eligible players, you think the bengals happened to have 9 of the top 10 players in their training camp this year?

You're a real joy.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-06-2015, 01:56 PM)Joe Pong Wrote: So, out of all the thousands of practice squad eligible players, you think the bengals happened to have 9 of the top 10 players in their training camp this year?

Lame.
Reply/Quote

Thousands?  Just to get to 1000, that would be 31 players a team.  We are talking about players who were just released, right?  If the cuts were from 75 to 53...
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(09-06-2015, 02:24 PM)McC Wrote: Thousands?  Just to get to 1000, that would be 31 players a team.  We are talking about players who were just released, right?  If the cuts were from 75 to 53...

There are way more players who are practice squad eligible than just the few who were just now released yesterday.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2015, 02:32 PM)Joe Pong Wrote: There are way more players who are practice squad eligible than just the few who were just now released yesterday.

Where are these guys and why weren't they in anyone's camp?

Reply/Quote
Looks like we got everybody you and i wanted on there Beaker. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
So Beaker hit on 9/10, but I doubt JP slithers back here to apologize for being an ass for no reason.
Reply/Quote

Maybe, just maybe they know our system better and could be more useful on a quick call up
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Why are you always so shitty?  
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2015, 07:33 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Why are you always so shitty?  

Lighten up. I was joking around. Taking things way too seriously.
Reply/Quote
I am surprised they let go of Trey Hopkins.
Reply/Quote