Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 2016 Season Tickets
...arrived today! I arrived home from work and the wife met me at the door with a big grin on her face and produced the envelope with said tickets inside. Each depicts a random moment of action, like a close-up of Andy clutching a football, or AJ catching a pass. Even our illustrious drum corps, the Bengal Growl, is featured.

Anyone else receive theirs?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(07-11-2016, 08:53 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: ...arrived today!  I arrived home from work and the wife met me at the door with a big grin on her face and produced the envelope with said tickets inside.  Each depicts a random moment of action, like a close-up of Andy clutching a football, or AJ catching a pass.  Even our illustrious drum corps, the Bengal Growl, is featured.    

Nope but hopefully that means single-game tickets will go on sale soon because I'm only interested in the PrimeTime games!!!
Reply/Quote
Yes got mine, earliest i can remember
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
i was seconds away from pulling the trigger on season tix this year but i kept going back to the heartbreak of that playoff loss and how crushed i was leaving the stadium. I cant commit to that expense just yet. But I did order the 5 game package. ha
Reply/Quote
(07-11-2016, 08:53 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: the wife met me at the door with a big grin on her face

That's always how she greets me too.
Reply/Quote
(07-11-2016, 08:53 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: ...arrived today!  I arrived home from work and the wife met me at the door with a big grin on her face and produced the envelope with said tickets inside.  Each depicts a random moment of action, like a close-up of Andy clutching a football, or AJ catching a pass.  Even our illustrious drum corps, the Bengal Growl, is featured.    

Yep.  Got mine yesterday as well.  Season is getting close!
Reply/Quote
Any of you guys kinda pissed that you only got 7 tickets this year?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(07-11-2016, 09:38 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Yes got mine, earliest i can remember

Well, they didn't have to print as many.

Whatever
Reply/Quote

I got mine today. I am giving them 1 more year to not disappoint me like they do in the playoff game last year. Smirk
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(07-12-2016, 03:38 PM)jason Wrote: Any of you guys kinda pissed that you only got 7 tickets this year?

Not at all.  Going to London is a unique opportunity and it's cool that the Bengals were finally selected.
Reply/Quote
(07-12-2016, 05:20 PM)Who Dey Time Wrote: Not at all.  Going to London is a unique opportunity and it's cool that the Bengals were finally selected.

I guess. That game's on my birthday. Nothing like having a few beers and watching football at 9 am.

The last time they played on my birthday they slaughtered Seattle in 2011.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(07-12-2016, 03:38 PM)jason Wrote: Any of you guys kinda pissed that you only got 7 tickets this year?

No since I am going to London to see the 8th game  Rock On  and they also discounted the season ticket amount with the loss of the 8th game
Reply/Quote
(07-12-2016, 07:03 PM)jason Wrote: I guess. That game's on my birthday. Nothing like having a few beers and watching football at 9 am.

On my birthday also, but I will be drinking beers in London... Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(07-12-2016, 03:21 AM)BengalintheCbus Wrote: i was seconds away from pulling the trigger on season tix this year but i kept going back to the heartbreak of that playoff loss and how crushed i was leaving the stadium. I cant commit to that expense just yet. But I did order the 5 game package. ha

Driving home that night I gave serious thought to ditching the season tickets altogether.  But, what the hell, it's only entertainment.  If we tank this year maybe you can pick up some seat licenses on the cheap. 

Initially, yeah.  But, ;like somebody else said, we do get a price break.  Thank God we still have our meaningless week four pre-season Thursday night Indianapolis game.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(07-12-2016, 07:25 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: On my birthday also, but I will be drinking beers in London... Who Dey

I had every intention of going, but my daughter's 1st birthday is the following day. Too many logistical problems.

Happy Birthday in advance. I'll try to remember to give you a shout on here that day.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(07-12-2016, 07:03 PM)jason Wrote: I guess. That game's on my birthday. Nothing like having a few beers and watching football at 9 am.

Nice - they play the Giants on my birthday this year.  They couldn't possibly lose on my birthday!
Reply/Quote