Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 2nd attempt after upsetting a few people
After using the TDN machine as advised I have attempted a new mock, So here goes

1 Joe Burrow, QB - LSU

33 Patrick Queen, LB - LSU

65 Brandon Aiyuk, WR - Arizona State

107 Hunter Bryant, TE - Washington

147 Michael Onwenu, IOL - Michigan

180 Mykal Walker, LB - Fresno State

215 - Raequan Williams, IDL - Michigan State
Reply/Quote
If a mock draft upsets people, said people need to have something removed from their arse.

I love the first two picks, and that is more than I can say for what the Bengals have done in the first two rounds recently,

I am not as big a fan of Aiyuk, but in the 3rd round, he represents decent value. Instead of the Washington TE, I would have liked to see another pick on defense...either safety or LB, because this draft is pretty offense-heavy, but our FA signings have been more focused on the defense so there is that.

Good job, overall, and don't let someone piss in your corn flakes because they have to poo poo everyone's drafts except their own.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-29-2020, 09:11 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: If a mock draft upsets people, said people need to have something removed from their arse.

I love the first two picks, and that is more than I can say for what the Bengals have done in the first two rounds recently,

I am not as big a fan of Aiyuk, but in the 3rd round, he represents decent value.  Instead of the Washington TE, I would have liked to see another pick on defense...either safety or LB, because this draft is pretty offense-heavy, but our FA signings have been more focused on the defense so there is that.

Good job, overall, and don't let someone piss in your corn flakes because they have to poo poo everyone's drafts except their own.

Agreed
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-29-2020, 09:11 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: If a mock draft upsets people, said people need to have something removed from their arse.

I am not as big a fan of Aiyuk, but in the 3rd round, he represents decent value.  Instead of the Washington TE, I would have liked to see another pick on defense...either safety or LB, because this draft is pretty offense-heavy, but our FA signings have been more focused on the defense so there is that.

Thanks for the advise
Reply/Quote
(03-29-2020, 04:17 AM)JWW1971 Wrote: After using the TDN machine as advised I have attempted a new mock, So here goes

1 Joe Burrow, QB - LSU

I like a lot about this mock draft. But, I just don't see Aiyuk being there at 65 for them.
If he was, It'd be b/c the teams are taking everything else b/c of the deep WR class.
But this guy is one of the Top 10 WR's on everyone's board.
And, Jeremiah has him in the 1st round going to NO currently. He's pretty connected with current scouts since he was one with Baltimore and others.
Dropping into the 3rd?
Do you remember who else was available at 65 if you didn't take him?

And, I like the TE pick; but, I'd want it to be Moss if he was available at that spot instead. Burrow and he were best friends on the team. And, I think they'd make a great tandem on the next level as well. Let's make Burrow as comfortable as possible with one of his own weapons is my opinion.
Overall, nice job! ThumbsUp

PICK

Brandon Aiyuk - WR
School: Arizona State | Year: Senior

Aiyuk is one of my favorites in this class. His run-after-the-catch skills would be featured in this Saints offense.
Reply/Quote
(03-29-2020, 04:17 AM)JWW1971 Wrote: After using the TDN machine as advised I have attempted a new mock, So here goes

1 Joe Burrow, QB - LSU

Great mock, sorry if some attacked you bud, just make your Mocks in here.

They will attack you if you make one in JN. Aiyuk in the 3rd and Bryant in the 4th are great grabs, yah never know.

Raequan in the 7th is a major steal.
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2020, 10:10 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Great mock, sorry if some attacked you bud, just make your Mocks in here.

They will attack you if you make one in JN. Aiyuk in the 3rd and Bryant in the 4th are great grabs, yah never know.

Raequan in the 7th is a major steal.

Cheers mate, I don't get to see very much college folotball so i honestly don't know a lot of these players.
I'm just going off of reports, what other people are saying and the BPA on the mock draft thing I used. 
Reply/Quote