Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 4/16 mock
I would love for the Bengals to trade back in the first to gain an extra 3/4 but for my mock I'll stay pat to the board. The draft is loaded this year on the defensive side and I think we load up there. So here goes:

1) Andrew Billings-DT-Baylor 6'1 310 gives us a solid motor in the middle to team with Atkins, forms a nice 1-2 combo.

2) Artie Burns-CB-Miami 6'0 190- gives us a nice slot cover guy this year, and provides insurance at a premium position.

3) Charone Peake-WR Clemson 6'2 210- gives us a nice tall receiver on the outside to replace MLJ, could be a future #2, upgrades our overall depth.

4) Matt Judon-DE Grand Valley State 6'3 275-small school guy with lots of potential, would be replacing Gilberry, good rotational guy to push Hunt.

5) Rashard Higgins-WR Colorado State 6'1 200- good size could be a valuable guy in the slot and replace Sanu.

6) Jack Allen-C-Michigan State 6'1 300- gives us a nice backup to Bodine and upgrades overall line depth.

7) Keith Marshall-RB- Georgia 5'11 220- disappointing career at UGA, but has loads of potential good guy to have as #4 Rb or practice squad depth.
Reply/Quote
You got peaks too high,and I don't like Higgins at all,other then that I like everything else.
Reply/Quote