Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My April Mock Bengals Needs Draft
I've looked at the Bengals draft spots and possible players on the board of CBS draft prospects. I'm Doubling Down after looking at the players available. You won't like it. Mike Brown won't like it. They won't do it. Will never happen, but here is my Doubling Down because Best Available Athlete dictates it, and team needs.

At Pick 21 in Round 1, The Cincinnati Bengals pick either Isaiah Wynn or Will Hernandez, GUARD, O-LINE, BLOCKING.

At Pick 46 in Round 2, The Cincinnati Bengals pick Billy Price or James Daniels or Ragnow, CENTER, O-LINE, BLOCKING

At Pick 77 and pick 100, they pick from Ucenna Nwosu, Lorenzo Carter, Skai Moore, Fred Warned, Gernard Avery and The Cincinnati Bengals Select 2 LINEBACKERS, TACKLING. If one is an Edge Rusher, Bengals are looking for one they say.

At Pick 112 and 151, they pick from Jordan Whitehead, Kyzir White, Jesse Bates, Marcus Allen, Jeremy Reaves, Damon Webb. The Cincinnati Bengals select 2 SAFETIES, TACKLING and PASS PROTECTION.

At pick 158 they pick from Deadrin Senat, Kendrick Norton, Justin Jones, DEFENSIVE TACKLE, TACKLING
At pick 170 they pick from Tyquan Lewis, Hercules Mata'Afe, Jalyn Holmes, Da'Shawn Hand, Olasunkanmi Adeniyi, for a DEFENSIVE END, TACKLING and EDGE RUSHER. The Bengals have just picked 2 D LINEMEN, TACKLING.

At picks 249 and 252 they pick from Darrel Williams, Chase Edmonds, Lavon Coleman, Phillip Lindsey, Jarvin Franklin, Chris Warren and the Bengals select 2 RUNNING BACKS in hopes that 1 shows he is a great runner over looked in draft.

The last pick 253 they select from Jordan Akins, Christopher Herndon, Marcus Baugh, Ryan Izzo for TIGHT END, a late round pick in case Eifert injured again and we need bench help.

Bengals get 2 O-LINE, then 2 Linebackers, then 2 Safeties, then 2 Defensive Line, then 2 Running Backs as Paul Brown would like, and a Tight End. These are best players on board. These fill Bengals HUGE needs. No, there are no CBs, WR's or QB's. Bengals have been stocking up on those anyway. They do quickly get some in as undrafted the moment draft ends.

It will never happen. I would love to see them bring in a top guard and center and then in 3 and 4 some linebackers. After that I continue doubling down in hopes 1 of the safeties, 1 of the D Linemen, 1 of the RB's pans out as a good player. There is no way they will do it, but look at those O Linemen we get this way. We now can run the ball and Dalton can get the ball down field. This helps our D with less 3 and outs.

Suddenly we don't have the worst O Line in NFL anymore
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2018, 05:17 AM)kevin Wrote: I've looked at the Bengals draft spots and possible players on the board of CBS draft prospects.  I'm Doubling Down after looking at the players available. You won't like it. Mike Brown won't like it. They won't do it. Will never happen, but here is my Doubling Down because Best Available Athlete dictates it, and team needs.

At Pick 21 in Round 1, The Cincinnati Bengals pick either Isaiah Wynn or Will Hernandez, GUARD, O-LINE, BLOCKING.

At Pick 46 in Round 2, The Cincinnati Bengals pick Billy Price or James Daniels or Ragnow, CENTER, O-LINE, BLOCKING

At Pick 77 and pick 100, they pick from Ucenna Nwosu, Lorenzo Carter, Skai Moore, Fred Warned, Gernard Avery and The Cincinnati Bengals Select 2 LINEBACKERS, TACKLING.  If one is an Edge Rusher, Bengals are looking for one they say.

At Pick 112 and 151, they pick from Jordan Whitehead, Kyzir White, Jesse Bates, Marcus Allen, Jeremy Reaves, Damon Webb. The Cincinnati Bengals select 2 SAFETIES, TACKLING and PASS PROTECTION.

At pick 158 they pick from Deadrin Senat, Kendrick Norton, Justin Jones, DEFENSIVE TACKLE, TACKLING
At pick 170 they pick from Tyquan Lewis, Hercules Mata'Afe, Jalyn Holmes, Da'Shawn Hand, Olasunkanmi Adeniyi, for a DEFENSIVE END, TACKLING and EDGE RUSHER.  The Bengals have just picked 2 D LINEMEN, TACKLING.

At picks 249 and 252 they pick from Darrel Williams, Chase Edmonds, Lavon Coleman, Phillip Lindsey, Jarvin Franklin, Chris Warren and the Bengals select 2 RUNNING BACKS in hopes that 1 shows he is a great runner over looked in draft.

The last pick 253 they select from Jordan Akins, Christopher Herndon, Marcus Baugh, Ryan Izzo for TIGHT END, a late round pick in case Eifert injured again and we need bench help.

Bengals get 2 O-LINE, then 2 Linebackers, then 2 Safeties, then 2 Defensive Line, then 2 Running Backs as Paul Brown would like, and a Tight End.   These are best players on board. These fill Bengals HUGE needs.  No, there are no CBs, WR's or QB's. Bengals have been stocking up on those anyway.  They do quickly get some in as undrafted the moment draft ends.

It will never happen. I would love to see them bring in a top guard and center and then in 3 and 4 some linebackers.  After that I continue doubling down in hopes 1 of the safeties, 1 of the D Linemen, 1 of the RB's pans out as a good player. There is no way they will do it, but look at those O Linemen we get this way.  We now can run the ball and Dalton can get the ball down field. This helps our D with less 3 and outs.

Suddenly we don't have the worst O Line in NFL anymore
i like it in general....
although in rd #1 i'd add in OT Connor Williams...
as I think he's also a possibility....we need a RT very badly.....& Williams is probably rated slightly higher than Wynn....
I also think we'll also draft a CB somewhere.....I hope after rd 4
#1 FIX the O-LINE....RT, RG & OC
#2 get some help at Linebacker, Safety, & DT....
Reply/Quote