Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Call me Crazy Bengals first 2 pciks
I am no expert and have never posted my draft preferences. I read a lot of posts in the draft forum and have dons some research. Here is my big board for pick #18. My picks are considered with keeping Tee by him playing on the tag or extending him. Then pick #49.

If available:
1. Bowers - TE (not likely available)
2. Brian Thomas - WR LSU (6'4" and a burner)
3. Taliese Fuaga _ OT

I love Brian Thomas and the thought of Joe having not 1, not 2, but 3 tier one WR's to throw to and wreak havoc on defenses. We lost Boyd, but Chase, Jones, Gesicki and Irwin can all play the slot. If we keep Tee on the tag, we have his replacement on the roster for 2025.

Round 2

1. Blake Fisher - OT ND - he is true RT and would have a year to adapt to the NFL, He is only a sophomore and this may be high, but I think he can be a long term OT in the NFL
2. Sweat _ DT Texas - He is massive and could anchor our run defense.

I may be wrong, but I think Thomas may have a better career than the top rated WR's inn this class.

Call me crazy
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2024, 01:26 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I am no expert and have never posted my draft preferences. I read a lot of posts in the draft forum and have dons some research. Here is my big board for pick #18. My picks are considered with keeping Tee by him playing on the tag or extending him. Then pick #49.

If available:
1. Bowers - TE (not likely available)
2. Brian Thomas - WR LSU (6'4" and a burner)
3. Taliese Fuaga _ OT

I love Brian Thomas and the thought of Joe having not 1, not 2, but 3 tier one WR's to throw to and wreak havoc on defenses. We lost Boyd, but Chase, Jones, Gesicki and Irwin can all play the slot. If we keep Tee on the tag, we have his replacement on the roster for 2025.

Round 2

1. Blake Fisher - OT ND - he is true RT and would have a year to adapt to the NFL, He is only a sophomore and this may be high, but I think he can be a long term OT in the NFL
2. Sweat _ DT Texas - He is massive and could anchor our run defense.

I may be wrong, but I think Thomas may have a better career than the top rated WR's inn this class.

Call me crazy

You are not crazy. Fuaga is my favorite OL for us and he probably won't be there. Fautanu is probably the most solid right out of the gate after 
Fuaga but he could be Jonah for us for all we know, but that might not be a bad thing either. We have never had a player like Brock Bowers
who can play multiple spots including TE, has crazy YAC ability and is good at blocking on the edge.

We need an outside Receiver whether we keep Tee this year or not. As you say, Chase, Gesicki, Chuck, Irwin can all play Slot Receiver.

Brian Thomas Jr is the perfect outside WR for us to replace Tee with his size and speed. 

Blake Fisher is severely underrated in this class in my opinion and fits just what we need at RT and is more physical than his teammate Alt
that will go extremely early. I think Sweat will fall a lot further than what people are saying, I am all for him or one of the other NT's after OL
and WR are taken care of.
Reply/Quote