Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Conspiracy Theory Rant
(02-16-2016, 08:06 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: People who comment on other people's grammar on fan message boards need help. This board is for serious Bengals fans not for people with the ho-hum attitudes about losses. Our coaching staff came out and publicly denounced the officials, the Steelers and the NFL in general. How often does that happen? If they thought something was fishy then why the hell shouldn't the fans

I'm puzzled as to how ranting about a supposed conspiracy equates to super fandom. I was as upset about the playoff loss as anyone, yet did not find it necessary to go searching for spent shells on the grassy knoll. Instead, I chalked it up to this team's innate ability to choke when it matters. They don't need help from any conspiracy to pull that off.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2016, 08:06 PM)bengalhoel Wrote:  This board is for serious Bengals fans not for people with the ho-hum attitudes about losses. 

So, it's not a place for grown ups?
Reply/Quote
I know this without the refs the Bengals win that game.

Steelers TD wasn't a TD. Hit on Gio should have given the Bengals the ball 1st and goal , not Steelers ball going the other way. The same ref calling Jones for a bump in a game like that was ridiculous to hand the Steelers the winning field goal at the end of the game. I could continue but you get the point.

Then listening to Phil Simms , Mike Carey and Blandino spin all the bad calls. Give me a break. Then later when there isn't millions and millions of people listening they back track on what was said like Simms statement about helmet to helmet hits in the Denver game.(180 degrees)

The reason I think the NFL is dropping the hammer on #55 is to make him the scape goat to the national audience. That is what the NFL wants the national audience to remember because it matches the untrue comments and spin that was said during their broadcast to million and millions of viewers.

They're not going to talk about all the bad calls and they are not going to make the refs full time professional employees with accountability. (which they should)

It all looks bad.

The NFL looks like Wrastlin'.

Peyton Manning wins the SB.

Ride into the sunset ,Shane. Ride into the sunset.

What a beautiful story. Group hug for all the ex NFL QBs.
Reply/Quote