Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PA on IOL
On Sirius today PK and Milz had Paul Alexander talk interior oline.

He said Zion Johnson, Kenyon Green, and Tyler Linderbaum are "Day 1" starters.

He admitted that Green's Combine was terrible and he may fall because of it, but her says he's better on film

He stated that Jamaree Salyer, while being touted for the interior can play OT and shutdown Adian Hutchinson

Zion is "brilliant" and has "off the charts" athleticism.

One player he brought up and says reminds him of Matt O'Dwyer and Kevin Zietler is Luke Goedeke. He states Luke is going to rise after CMU's pro day and indicated (without saying) he's better the Rainmann
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2022, 08:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: On Sirius today PK and Milz had Paul Alexander talk interior oline.

He said Zion Johnson, Kenyon Green, and Tyler Linderbaum are "Day 1" starters.

He admitted that Green's Combine was terrible and he may fall because of it, but her says he's better on film

He stated that Jamaree Salyer, while being touted for the interior can play OT and shutdown Adian Hutchinson

Zion is "brilliant" and has "off the charts" athleticism.

One player he brought up and says reminds him of Matt O'Dwyer and Kevin Zietler is Luke Goedeke. He states Luke is going to rise after CMU's pro day and indicated (without saying) he's better the Rainmann

I mentioned Goedeke a few weeks ago and was told he only looked like "Depth". I've saw where some think he may creep into the late 2nd/early 3rd.
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2022, 08:56 PM)pulses Wrote: I mentioned Goedeke a few weeks ago and was told he only looked like "Depth". I've saw where some think he may creep into the late 2nd/early 3rd.

I read up on him earlier when IOL was a huge need. They said his nickname is "Luke the Lifter". Every report {including PA's) says he has a nasty demeanor. 

Also PA said Ed Ingram had the "best body" at the Senior bowl and Dylan Parham's punch quickness made him say "wooh", and he doesn't say "wooh" much. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-31-2022, 10:08 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I read up on him earlier when IOL was a huge need. They said his nickname is "Luke the Lifter". Every report {including PA's) says he has a nasty demeanor. 

Also PA said Ed Ingram had the "best body" at the Senior bowl and Dylan Parham's punch quickness made him say "wooh", and he doesn't say "wooh" much. 

Sounds like we would be wise to draft at least 1 of those guys.
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2022, 10:08 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I read up on him earlier when IOL was a huge need. They said his nickname is "Luke the Lifter". Every report {including PA's) says he has a nasty demeanor. 

I've been watching this guy this year a lot....seems to know what he's talking about more times than not!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fA_H4BJ-UE
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2022, 11:31 PM)pulses Wrote: Sounds like we would be wise to draft at least 1 of those guys.

Honestly, given PA's recent track record, we'd probably be better off avoiding those guys.
Reply/Quote
Good to know that there are plenty of good prospects to be found throughout the draft, and that it isn't the end of the world if the Bengals don't land one of the coveted top 3-4 players at the prospect rankings. Particularly this year; in light of their wholesale free agent improvements to the OL, the fact that they drafted two good developmental prospects last year, and with the interior OL class looking good in general, the Bengals can afford to draft an OL or two strictly with thoughts on development rather than need for instant starter material.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2022, 10:51 AM)Whatever Wrote: Honestly, given PA's recent track record, we'd probably be better off avoiding those guys.

It wasn't just HIM who said they were good.
Reply/Quote