Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Fear Feels Like it Will Become A Reality
(10-12-2017, 06:13 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: if the bengals are winning marvin deserves to stay... You shouldn't worry so much about things you have absolutely NO control over..

you'll live longer that way

I was thinking that the first time I read this thread. If Marvin keeps winning and somehow, a longshot, we go all the way, why would we replace him? I honestly think he would retire but that would be his decision.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2017, 09:09 PM)GodFather Wrote: No its positive, but I also don't think because we won two games(one being the Browns, hell this forum could pad up and beat the Browns) this team is all of a sudden a playoff caliber team...its reaching and isn't going to happen. 

Wait till after the bye and the Steelers game...that'll bring you down to earth. Lewis after a bye and playing against the Steelers is a horrible record...

But, specifically, playing the Steelers after a bye, Marv's record is 1-0.

Un-de-feated

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2017, 07:30 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I was thinking that the first time I read this thread. If Marvin keeps winning and somehow, a longshot, we go all the way, why would we replace him? I honestly think he would retire but that would be his decision.

Odds of an 0-7 guy in the playoffs leading a team had started 0-3 to a Super Bowl win are astronomical.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2017, 07:30 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I was thinking that the first time I read this thread. If Marvin keeps winning and somehow, a longshot, we go all the way, why would we replace him? I honestly think he would retire but that would be his decision.

But he won't ....
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2017, 08:01 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Odds of an 0-7 guy in the playoffs leading a team had started 0-3 to a Super Bowl win are astronomical.

Odds are higher that Santa is real and delivers toys to the children across the world year after year..
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2017, 07:35 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: But, specifically, playing the Steelers after a bye, Marv's record is 1-0.

Un-de-feated

Remind me of Marvin record after a bye week and also Marvins record against the Steelers?
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2017, 08:54 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: EVERY owner in the NFL wants to win. Now some align their resources more towards winning than others.

Marvin reached the end of his contract before and didn't win a playoff game and was retained so not getting an extension isn't really evidence either way.

Going 0-7 in the playoffs and being retained. How many NFL teams would that happen at?
Just 1!
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 07:33 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Pittsburgh is very beatable. Roethlisberger made some very questionable interceptions.

Jalen Ramsey for the Jaguars looks awesome!

Pittsburgh usually is very beatable. The Bengals just seem to shoot themselves in the foot (paw) when they play them.
GO STRIPES!!!
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2017, 08:08 PM)GodFather Wrote: Remind me of Marvin record after a bye week and also Marvins record against the Steelers?

Translation....let's focus on the negative instead of the positive.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2017, 11:32 AM)Beaker Wrote: Translation....let's focus on the negative instead of the positive.

Translation....don't fool yourself.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2017, 07:35 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: But, specifically, playing the Steelers after a bye, Marv's record is 1-0.

Un-de-feated

Hey stop using facts. You are getting in the way of a negative thread.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2017, 11:14 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Hey stop using facts.  You are getting in the way of a negative thread.

Never let it be said that i want to get in the way of a negative thread. Ninja

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote