Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Feb Mock Draft
I know there’s no way Alt falls to us at 18 but he was there so I couldn’t pass it up. Same with a few others in this mock. Also would have preferred a WR much sooner but it didn’t work out that way. Would be stoked to have this draft.

Joe Alt
OT Notre Dame - Would be awesome. Don’t see it happening though.

49. T'Vondre Sweat - Woulnt mind double dipping in 1 & 2 with DT’s
DLI Texas

80 1EB
Josh Newton - Much needed CB depth
CB TCU

Adisa Isaac - Need more from our pass rush other than Hendrickson.
EDGE Penn State

Ben Sinnott - I think he’s a solid TE
TE Kansas State

Beaux Limmer - Move Karras to LG
C Arkansas

Cody Schrader - Not gonna lie, know nothing about this dude so…yeah
RB Missouri

Jalen Green - My sleeper safety.
S Mississippi State

Joshua Cephus - Like I said I preferred a WR sooner.
WR UTSA

Love Karras, moving him to LG is not a knock on him at all. Wish we could find that stud center (Maybe Frazier from WV) to make that happen. I’m just done with Pollack.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2024, 09:51 PM)TKUHL Wrote: I know there’s no way Alt falls to us at 18 but he was there so I couldn’t pass it up. Same with a few others in this mock. Also would have preferred a WR much sooner but it didn’t work out that way. Would be stoked to have this draft.

Joe Alt
OT  Notre Dame -  Would be awesome. Don’t see it happening though.

49. T'Vondre Sweat -  Woulnt mind double dipping in 1 & 2 with DT’s
DLI  Texas

80 1EB
Josh Newton - Much needed CB depth
CB  TCU

Adisa Isaac - Need more from our pass rush other than Hendrickson.
EDGE  Penn State

Ben Sinnott - I think he’s a solid TE
TE  Kansas State

Beaux Limmer - Move Karras to LG
C   Arkansas

Cody Schrader - Not gonna lie, know nothing about this dude so…yeah
RB  Missouri

Jalen Green - My sleeper safety.
S  Mississippi State

Joshua Cephus - Like I said I preferred a WR sooner.
WR  UTSA

Love Karras, moving him to LG is not a knock on him at all. Wish we could find that stud center (Maybe Frazier from WV)  to make that happen. I’m just done with Pollack.

Like you said, no way Alt falls to 18 but man that would be great if he did. Would love this if it happened.

Schrader is a stud RB BTW. Hard to tackle and can catch the ball out of the backfield. Runs very hard. Would love to have him.
Reply/Quote
Shocked 
(02-14-2024, 03:19 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Like you said, no way Alt falls to 18 but man that would be great if he did. Would love this if it happened.

Schrader is a stud RB BTW. Hard to tackle and can catch the ball out of the backfield. Runs very hard. Would love to have him.

Thanks for the insight on Schrader. I don’t watch much college football so I have to rely on film every year. Might be easier to just start making time to watch more college games lol. The RB’s are next on my list to watch. Which RB would you have on top of your list.
Reply/Quote
Schrader is down as far on draft boards as he is for two reasons:
a) his listed 40 time was from when he was in high school which led him going to a DII school before transferring to Missouri, obviously he's much faster now
b) he's a white running back

He was able to have over 200 rushing yards and 100 receiving yards versus Tennessee this past season. While his draft stock will probably rise a lot higher than this once he has a better 40 time, if he stays in the fourth round projection or later for some reason, I would be happy if the Bengals drafted him. The one negative is that it seems like his blocking might be worse than Chase Brown let alone Joe Mixon.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2024, 11:56 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Thanks for the insight on Schrader. I don’t watch much college football so I have to rely on film every year. Might be easier to just start making time to watch more college games lol. The RB’s are next on my list to watch. Which RB would you have on top of your list.

You are welcome TKUHL. I watched Missouri at least a couple times last season and Schrader had a couple monster games. Great vision 
and toughness. Not the best pass protector though which is probably why he will fall, also hasn't had a good forty time yet as the other 
poster noted.

Braelon Allen from Wisconsin is my favorite RB in this Draft for us. Big, physical back that is hard to tackle and will punish Defenders. We 
need a RB who is hard to tackle and will not go down easily. I also like Benson from Florida State who can do it all.
Reply/Quote