Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Ffl team
Here’s this years edition of my ffl team. What’s your thoughts?
I picked #1 in a ten team draft. I usually hate picking 1 but this year I wasn’t that upset.

Rd 1- S. Barkley
Rd 2- J. Mixon
Rd 3- L. Fournette
Rd 4- D. Watson
Rd 5- K. Golloday
Rd 6- R. Woods
Rd 7- C. Davis
Rd 8- Rams D
Rd 9- C. Kupp
Rd 10- S. Gostkowski
Rd 11- K. Hunt
Rd 12- M. Stafford

With taking RBs the first three rounds I thought I could afford to take a late round chance on K. Hunt. Was ecstatic getting Mixon in the second and following it up with Fournette and then getting Deshawn Watson was a surprise. I know my WRs are a little weak, but I still think I did pretty well with them.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
A decent set of picks. We know RB's get injured so having Hunt late in the season when he returns will help. Watson is a good QB and it's hard really to pick a bad one unless an injury occurs. Should work out well.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Get rid of Hunt... He's nothing but a handcuff to a guy that even if he does get injured, Hunt won't be filling in... Til week 10.

See if Tony Pollard is available or Darwin Thompson.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
WR’s are week but you got lucky Cupp slid that late. I would also drop Hunt, which you will do before week 10 anyway and also Stafford. I promise there are better QB’s on the waiver wire right now and you can always pick one up later. Use the picks to grab WR’s like Anthony Miller and a possible breakout like Justice Hill. People on the waiver wire with big upside.
Reply/Quote
Keep Hunt if Chubb goes down you'll want him; would look to move on from fornette and I'm not sure about Corey Davis at WR. Who is your TE?
Are you in a PPR league?
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote