Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
My Final Draft, Dream Mock
Traded back with Carolina in the second and got their 3rd round pick and 4th round pick.
Also Traded Dalton to Jacksonville for one of there 4th round picks.
Draft:
1. Joe Burrow QB LSU
2.(Carolina) Denzel Mims WR Baylor
3. Darrell Taylor LB/DE Tennessee
3.(Carolina) Akeem Davis Gaither LB App State
4. Clyde Edwards Helaire RB LSU
4.(Carolina) Mathew Peart OT Connecticut
4.(Jacksonville) Michael Onwenu OG Michigan
5. Cheyenne O’Grady TE Arkansas
6. Raekwon Williams DT/DE Michigan State
7. Shaq Quarterman LB Miami
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2020, 01:13 AM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Traded back with Carolina in the second and got their 3rd round pick and 4th round pick.
Also Traded Dalton to Jacksonville for one of there 4th round picks.
Draft:
1. Joe Burrow QB LSU
2.(Carolina) Denzel Mims WR Baylor
3. Darrell Taylor LB/DE Tennessee
3.(Carolina) Akeem Davis Gaither LB App State
4. Clyde Edwards Helaire RB LSU
4.(Carolina) Mathew Peart OT Connecticut
4.(Jacksonville) Michael Onwenu OG Michigan
5. Cheyenne O’Grady TE Arkansas
6. Raekwon Williams DT/DE Michigan State
7. Shaq Quarterman LB Miami

LOL, NO
Tiger

2024 MOCK DRAFT (4 ROUND)

1ST ROUND-OT-JC LATHAM-ALABAMA
2ND ROUND-OG-COOPER BEEBE-KANSAS
3RD ROUND-DT-DEWAYNE CARTER-DUKE
3RD ROUND-WR-JACOB COWING-ARIZONA
4TH ROUND-CB-MIKE SAINRISTIL-MICHIGAN
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2020, 12:27 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: LOL, NO

Lol too many good players is a change for most in here when it comes to mocks.
Reply/Quote
I like the first round pick a lot.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2020, 03:04 PM)Schmitbuck Wrote: I like the first round pick a lot.

The mock above takes care of QB, RB, WR, Offensive Line, TE, Linebacker, Edge Rush, and Defensive line. Kick rocks to the haters who probably liked the John Ross pick and drew sample pick lol u wouldn’t know a good selection if it fell in your lap.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2020, 04:13 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: The mock above takes care of QB, RB, WR, Offensive Line, TE, Linebacker, Edge Rush, and Defensive line.  Kick rocks to the haters who probably liked the John Ross pick and drew sample pick lol u wouldn’t know a good selection if it fell in your lap.

Not so big on being disagreed with, huh?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Other than the Burrow pick, my 2nd favorite part is how Carolina gives up enough picks to move up into the early 20s but only moves up to 33. Carolina probably likes all the bad picks the Bengals have made as well.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2020, 04:23 PM)McC Wrote: Not so big on being disagreed with, huh?

Lol no
Reply/Quote
Who did Carolina trade up for to get fleeced that badly?
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2020, 05:53 PM)Synric Wrote: Who did Carolina trade up for to get fleeced that badly?

Kenneth Murray.
Assuming cuz of the loss left by Kuechly.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2020, 04:39 PM)Schmitbuck Wrote: Other than the Burrow pick, my 2nd favorite part is how Carolina gives up enough picks to move up into the early 20s but only moves up to 33. Carolina probably likes all the bad picks the Bengals have made as well.

33 is one of the best spots to take advantage of a team desperate for a player that fell out the first round that wasn’t supposed to. In this case after getting Herbert in the first they then trade up to get their linebacker to repel ace the vacancy left by Luke Kuechly
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2020, 02:19 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Lol too many good players is a change for most in here when it comes to mocks.

I agree NO and Taylor in the 3rd is WAY too early for him.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2020, 06:53 PM)pulses Wrote: I agree NO and Taylor in the 3rd is WAY too early for him.

No it’s not and u will see that Saturday
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2020, 07:14 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: No it’s not and u will see that Saturday

Saturday?
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2020, 07:23 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Saturday?

Friday my b
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2020, 07:14 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: No it’s not and u will see that Saturday

Every place I have saw has him in the 5th or 6th.
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2020, 04:16 AM)pulses Wrote: Every place I have saw has him in the 5th or 6th.

Back to back 8 sack seasons with explosive traits and great nfl size playing in a big time conference. I see him going late 2 to late 3 in this draft. Not a lot of guys like him in the draft. 6’4 255lbs the mans a freak imo. I see him going way earlier than anticipated.
Reply/Quote
I think it's rather solid actually.

Burrow aside, you get a promising WR in Mims who has the speed, size, and skill set to blossom into an AJ Green replacement.
ADG could be a quality starter at LB, and Taylor shows promise as an edge rusher. Taylor won't need to be forced into duty right away, so he would get time to groom. Top of 3rd might be too early for him and I'd prefer other edge rushers, but perhaps they will be gone. If possible, I'd prefer one of the following though over Taylor:
- Curtis Weaver
- Josh Uche
- Julian Okwara
- Terrell Lewis
- Jonathan Greenard

Rest are solid picks too.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(04-20-2020, 09:37 AM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Back to back 8 sack seasons with explosive traits and great nfl size playing in a big time conference.  I see him going late 2 to late 3 in this draft.  Not a lot of guys like him in the draft.  6’4 255lbs the mans a freak imo.  I see him going way earlier than anticipated.

Yea I see him projected around 75-100. That's 3rd round.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(04-20-2020, 10:45 AM)ochocincos Wrote: I think it's rather solid actually.

Burrow aside, you get a promising WR in Mims who has the speed, size, and skill set to blossom into an AJ Green replacement.
ADG could be a quality starter at LB, and Taylor shows promise as an edge rusher. Taylor won't need to be forced into duty right away, so he would get time to groom. Top of 3rd might be too early for him and I'd prefer other edge rushers, but perhaps they will be gone. If possible, I'd prefer one of the following though over Taylor:
- Curtis Weaver
- Josh Uche
- Julian Okwara
- Terrell Lewis
- Jonathan Greenard

Rest are solid picks too.

I like all those guys either just as much as Taylor other than Weaver Curtis Weaver is to big to stand up and come of the edge or drop of hebha to. I love the speed and size and athleticism with the other guy especially Terrell Lewis, If Terrell Lewis fell to us in the 3rd That’d be amazing.
Reply/Quote