Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
My Final Draft, Dream Mock
(04-19-2020, 04:39 PM)Schmitbuck Wrote: Other than the Burrow pick, my 2nd favorite part is how Carolina gives up enough picks to move up into the early 20s but only moves up to 33. Carolina probably likes all the bad picks the Bengals have made as well.

I was just about to say that other than the unrealistic trade with Carolina, it looks ok to me.
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2020, 12:56 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: I was just about to say that other than the unrealistic trade with Carolina, it looks ok to me.

Again sitting at 33 is a gold mine to take advantage of a team desperate for a player that slipped out of the first. Carolina got their qb in round 1 now they need a linebacker to fill the void left by Kuechly so they trade up to get their guy Kenneth Murray and we move back gladly. I’ve seen far worse trades during draft time in real life than I have seen like this so it’s not that unrealistic. But it’s alot. And I took it gladly
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2020, 11:53 AM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: I like all those guys either just as much as Taylor other than Weaver Curtis Weaver is to big to stand up and come of the edge or drop of hebha to.  I love the speed and size and athleticism with the other guy especially Terrell Lewis, If Terrell Lewis fell to us in the 3rd That’d be amazing.

Terell lewis wont be any good either. Lol
Tiger

2024 MOCK DRAFT (4 ROUND)

1ST ROUND-OT-JC LATHAM-ALABAMA
2ND ROUND-OG-COOPER BEEBE-KANSAS
3RD ROUND-DT-DEWAYNE CARTER-DUKE
3RD ROUND-WR-JACOB COWING-ARIZONA
4TH ROUND-CB-MIKE SAINRISTIL-MICHIGAN
Reply/Quote