Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Synric's Mock Me (Quarantined)
Round 1 Pick 1. Joe Burrow, QB LSU
A Leader ready to usher in the age of the Tiger in the AFC North.

Round 2 pick 33: Cesar Ruiz, IOL Michigan
The Bengals interior line has been a mess the past 3 years Ruiz brings stability as the best interior offensive linemen in the draft. He fits the zone blocking scheme Taylor wants to run and even though he has started 30+ games for Michigan he will only be 21 to start the 2020 season.

Round 3 pick 65: Troy Dye, LB Oregon
Dye is a four year starter at linebacker for the Ducks. He has everything you want in the linebacker Length, speed, quickness, intelligence. He can shoot gaps, cover TEs down the seam, and blitz the QB. Dye gives the Bengals a true 3 down linebacker with alot of production and experience.

Round 4 pick 107: Matthew Peart, OT Connecticut
Peart is either a riser or a slider because he looks the part but doesnt play up to his billing. He has the size and length teams want at tackle but doesnt play with fire. He has swing tackle potential and I like his fit in a zone blocking scheme.

Round 5 pick 147: Alex Hightower, Edge Charlotte
Hightower is a standup edge rusher that racked up alot of production in the C-USA. He will need to get alot stronger and learn how to set the edge as a 3 down player in the NFL but the talent and moves as a pass rusher are there.

Round 6 pick 181: Tyrie Cleveland, WR Florida
Cleveland is a Z receiver with some speed and solid hands but ran a very limited route tree. He was highly recruited but never put up lots of production at Florida. Cleveland is experienced in special teams and has tools that could develop into a solid receiving option.

Round 7 pick 216: Mykal Walker, LB Fresno State
Mykal Walker played on the edge in 2018 and stack linebacker in 2019 so hes very raw as a prospect.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote