Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My God We Suck
I figured we'd lose. Too many things the Bengals aren't seeming to be able to do this year, like either run or pass block, or play disciplined defense or have any fire at all.

But nothing, nothing at all has improved as the year has gone on. Og is still basically the worst starting OT in the league. Bodine still can't do his job very well. Dalton numbers have been dropping since earlier in the year. Defense tackling appears to be optional so does being the right spot and making the correct read.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 09:25 PM)BengalChris Wrote: I figured we'd lose. Too many things the Bengals aren't seeming to be able to do this year, like either run or pass block, or play disciplined defense or have any fire at all.

But nothing, nothing at all has improved as the year has gone on. Og is still basically the worst starting OT in the league. Bodine still can't do his job very well. Dalton numbers have been dropping since earlier in the year. Defense tackling appears to be optional so does being the right spot and making the correct read.

I heard one of the half-time studio mouths say something like, " Everyone is waiting for the Bengals to wake up...but they won't!" Hilarious
Reply/Quote