Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Heart is Broken.
I just want to say Sorry to All Bengal Fans!! We deserve Better. I am hoping for a Better 2016. I know most are not even thinking about 2016, but I have decided to focus on the up coming year. I have to let go of this one... the sooner the better. Mentally I am exhausted and woke up twice in the middle of the night, thinking we still had not even played the game yet!! It was a great season, I had great time, with family, friends, you guys and gals, going to the games, and great FOOD this year... except my 7 dollar water down Dr Pepper........blah!! I hope you guys find some kind of solace with in the next few days.

WE TRULY DESERVE BETTER!!

Who Dey!!!
Reply/Quote
We deserve better, but we will never receive it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Who needs a heart that is broken in two?
Who needs a dream that's been shattered?
Who cries for more when the joy turns to pain?
You just pretend it never mattered

Tell me, who needs a love like yours
That is bringing me down?
And tell me, who sees a love like ours
That went wrong from the start?
You have broken my heart
We're just oceans apart but still it doesn't matter

Why does it hurt when you know who's to blame?
Why were the words softly spoken?
Why waste the time when we've been there before?
The ties that bind are almost broken

Reply/Quote
If Marv is still coach, I'm not even going to care about next year. I have such apathy right now that I know we could go 16-0 next year and still fail to win a playoff game for the 6th straight season........I'm done till Lewis is gone, enough is enough.
Reply/Quote
You guys are mad. Maybe if you stop drafting guys out of police lineups, you can compete in post season. Todd Frazier will have a good year for you guys at least
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:40 PM)Tvegas Wrote: You guys are mad.  Maybe if you stop drafting guys out of police lineups, you can compete in post season.  Todd Frazier will have a good year for you guys at least

There is a baseball forum, just so you know.

I see you've mentioned it in every post you've made so far, so if that's what you'd like to talk about, have at it, but don't litter the wrong forum with it.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Better days are coming for Cinci sports fans. I just hope I live long enough to witness them. And if I do I have my mind to comprehend what is happening.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
My bad. Greg Hardy will be in orange and black in '16!
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:51 PM)Tvegas Wrote: Greg Hardy will be in orange and black in '16!

You're trying too hard.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
I'm just combating the ignorance I'm reading. Between the conspiracy of the NFL to keep the Steelers in the playoffs to the Burfict hit being clean.....this is lunacy.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:40 PM)Tvegas Wrote: You guys are mad.  Maybe if you stop drafting guys out of police lineups, you can compete in post season.  Todd Frazier will have a good year for you guys at least

How many guys on this roster have police issues?  

As far as competing, not a bad game with a backup QB.

Did you post this in 2006 and it just showed up now?
Reply/Quote
No. Just pointing out the insanity. It's not becoming of your franchise
Reply/Quote
How many had police issues? How about the two morons who cost you 30 yards within one snap?
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:09 PM)Tvegas Wrote: How many had police issues?  How about the two morons who cost you 30 yards within one snap?

What police issues has Vontaze Burfict had?
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:09 PM)Tvegas Wrote: How many had police issues?  How about the two morons who cost you 30 yards within one snap?

What about the other moron that should have been penalized but wasn't because the refs are favoring?
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 01:24 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: I just want to say Sorry to All Bengal Fans!!  We deserve Better.  I am hoping for a Better 2016.  I know most are not even thinking about 2016, but I have decided to focus on the up coming year.  I have to let go of this one... the sooner the better.  Mentally I am exhausted and woke up twice in the middle of the night, thinking we still had not even played the game yet!!  It was a great season, I had great time, with family, friends, you guys and gals, going to the games, and great FOOD this year...   except my 7 dollar water down Dr Pepper........blah!!  I hope you guys find some kind of solace with in the next few days.  

WE TRULY DESERVE BETTER!!  

Who Dey!!!

Is anyone here still watching football? Jealous the rest of the teams are still in the game. Knowing it's going to be Manning vs. Brady anyway.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:56 PM)Tvegas Wrote: I'm just combating the ignorance I'm reading. Between the conspiracy of the NFL to keep the Steelers in the playoffs to the Burfict hit being clean.....this is lunacy.

The Refs did a terrible job, the problem they were not consistent.. Burifict call can be debated just as Shavier hit on Gio... they flag Jones but not Porter.. I fine with making calls but be consistent.. nothing wrong with that... As for the the jail thing you are showing your own conspiracy theory there, i can play along.. Steelers have rapist, Bengals have thugs.. sounds even to me... 
Reply/Quote
Steelers have issues too, no doubt. Poor Reuben is taking his ball and going home!
Reply/Quote
Ben has been charged with as many agg sexual assaults as Burfict.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:24 PM)Tvegas Wrote: Steelers have issues too, no doubt.  Poor Reuben is taking his ball and going home!

Well, the playoffs aren't as interesting when your team isn't in it anymore. Steelers aren't going anywhere this year, they're a non-story to the NFL. No superbowl = loss. Steelers could barely beat a backup.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote