Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Heart is Broken.
That's fact, not conjecture.
Reply/Quote
No Reuben, they are going to Denver.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:06 PM)Tvegas Wrote: No.  Just pointing out the insanity. It's not becoming of your franchise

It's obvious that you're not a Bengals fan. JN is for Bengals fans only. You can go post in the Smack Talk forum.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:40 PM)Tvegas Wrote: You guys are mad.  Maybe if you stop drafting guys out of police lineups, you can compete in post season.  Todd Frazier will have a good year for you guys at least

That would be really impressive considering he's not with the Reds anymore.
Reply/Quote
Heart broken summarizes this up, from lows down 15-10, to highs up 16-15 to heart break at 18-15.

This team, the fans and the city deserve solo much more!
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:47 PM)jj22 Wrote: Better days are coming for Cinci sports fans. I just hope I live long enough to witness them. And if I do I have my mind to comprehend what is happening.

I expect a lot of worse days also.
But one would have to think better days are coming, at least so I've thought for the last 24 years now.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:27 PM)cinci4life Wrote: That would be really impressive considering he's not with the Reds anymore.

Thank you for making me smile.
Reply/Quote