Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remember when..
Many of our draftniks thought Isaiah Wynn didn't have what it takes to be a quality Tackle in the NFL? Well, he's playing LT for the Patriots, and doing a damn fine job at it...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I think it was more will he be a better Tackle or Center.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I wanted him over price
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2019, 09:28 PM)Synric Wrote: I think it was more will he be a better Tackle or Center.

Actually, I remember this debate quite well.  Many wanted the Bengals to draft him, but they did not.  However, many of the local draft gurus thought that Wynn wouldn't have what it takes to be a good Tackle, something about arm length?  Then, after he got injured as a rookie, some claimed that as "justification" for their opinions of him in draft season.

So, with that in mind, consider this.  If Isaiah Wynn can come back after basically losing his rookie season to injury, why shouldn't we expect the same from Jonah Williams?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I get the sense that Billy Price will go down as even more of a bust than Ogbuehi.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2019, 11:53 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I get the sense that Billy Price will go down as even more of a bust than Ogbuehi.

Both taken with the 21st pick. Can we please stay away from that slot in the future lol

Reply/Quote
I just went back and looked at my posts on it. I was pretty adamant he was a LT but also he had massive red flags on injuries. Seems like it was pretty spot on for both accounts.

Side note, I went on a huge diatribe about how arm length is a joke of a reason not to draft someone last year when we were discussing Jonah.
Reply/Quote