Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Musketeers Are Back For March!!!!
Tiger

I'm telling you right now that my Xavier Musketeers are back! This is one of the best well rounded college basketball teams in America. They'll finally be a big player again in March. Why isn't Sean Miller being mentioned as coach of the year! Just get better on defense down the stretch!!!!

Reply/Quote
It's nice to see them playing like X again. This is the best offensive team I have seen at X in a while and they also have a couple of legit NBA caliber players.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 12:06 AM)J24 Wrote: It's nice to see them playing like X again. This is the best offensive team I have seen at X in a while and they also have a couple of legit NBA caliber players.

Tiger

They have a few guys that I love for the next level. Freemantle/Jones to name a few. The one thing peple are sleeping on with Xavier . This is an A+ basketball TEAM! So keep us in mind when your filling out your brackets and looking for a "Complete Team". Hopefully Sean pushes the pedal on defense because thats a weakness. Loved the new unis this week... Epic
Reply/Quote
Not surprising, Miller is a good coach. Always felt he was kind of out of place in Arizona if you will.

My Tar Heels are getting it together as well.

No true stand out contender for the title this year, March Madness should be lots of fun.

[Image: UahsiIk.jpeg]
Reply/Quote
I'm looking to possibly maybe move into the Cincinnati area and with Xavier being so close and I've always sort of like the team even though I don't watch much college basketball, and don't have a team I thought of becoming a fan if I do in fact move because I would be able to attend games.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
One of my degrees is from X, so I hope they experience success when the March tourney starts!
Reply/Quote
X laid an egg last night vs Villanova, big egg.
Reply/Quote
Xavier looks like a totally different team this season. The offense is run like the 2014 spurs. Just an outstanding season by the team. Miller is one hell of a coach!
J24

Reply/Quote
(03-05-2023, 08:24 PM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger

The Big East is the best conference in college basketball top to bottom in my opinion. Its going to be a great tournament and I believe Xavier will play into the finals. Now things have to break our way and I wanted to see what Freemantle would look like coming off of injury but our guard play is solid! This is going to be interesting this week because some teams are getting healthy for run.
Go X!!!!--- I still think we'll get a good draw even if its not a conference crown. Hopefully the tournament folks keep us in the Midwest or South.

What kind of crazy drugs do you do and who do you get them from? Reds are going to shock the world, Big East is the best conference. Seriously, come back to reality or at least come back as close as you can. 

The Big East is probably the 4th best conference behind the Big 12 (by a pretty sizeable margin), Big 10 and SEC. Hell, the Pac 12 doesn't have the numbers but they do have 2 legit NC contenders. The Big East has zero.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Got lucky but a win is a win!
J24

Reply/Quote
Tiger

Lets lock in and play some DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE!
GO XAVIER!
Reply/Quote
Rooting for X in the NCAA Tournament. Nice if they can go to final 4.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2023, 03:56 PM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger

Survive & Advance!!!!!!!!!!
Great Win. See ya Sunday Rock On

Well I didn't get to watch the game, but that was close.
Reply/Quote
Kunkel went to my high school!

GO X!
Reply/Quote
Tiger

Go X we can do THIS DAMN IT!
Lets get exceptional Guard Play!
Hang steady on the interior.......Just hang on!
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2023, 10:51 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Kunkel went to my high school!

GO X!

Tiger

A great game from him would be great!
Lets say 15pts /4reb/ 2steals.
That moves the arc our way! Jones make your FT
I just want to see the Baummmmm!
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2023, 08:33 PM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger

A great game from him would be great!
Lets say 15pts /4reb/ 2steals.
That moves the arc our way! Jones make your FT
I just want to see the Baummmmm!

I want to see it because I'm presenting to a class there in a few weeks and campus will be insane!

This entire area will be NUTS!
Reply/Quote
Well Houston just lost so you caught a major major break there. Bama also lost for that matter so all #1's are gone.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Its time!
Reply/Quote
Tiger
Keep playing!
Reply/Quote