Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My One and Only
1.  Joe Burrow, QB - LSU.  Pretty simple pick here.
2.  Cesar Ruiz, IOL - Michigan.  I would have preferred one of the tackles or WR here, but there wasn't anyone that I liked.
3.  Malik Harrison, LB - Ohio St.  Evan Wilson and AGD were gone.  I think he can be a guy that we can use on all 3 downs at some point.
4.  Darrell Taylor, Edge - Tenneesee.  I like his potential as a 3-4 edge guy.
4.  Isiah Hodgins, WR - Oregon State.  TRADE.  I moved Dalton to the Jags for their 4th rounder.
5.  Troy Dye, LB - Oregon.  He can come in and immediately provide 3rd down coverage help.
6.  Terence Steele, OT - Texas Tech.  Developmental Tackle.
7.  Trey Adams, OT - Washington.  It's worth a risk to see if he can ever regain pre-injury form.

I would have preferred to get a better WR, but the board just didn't fall that way.  I'm more than happy to solve the LB issue as well as getting the #1 QB and #1 IOL.
Reply/Quote
Yeaaaaa this mock would be epic. Dye in the 5th!!!! Doubtful but I’d come out my skin if we were able to get him there with Malik nabbed earlier as well. The offensive line gets fixed amazingly. Hodgins is a stud. And we got a guy for the edge. Good stuff
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2020, 03:14 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: 1.  Joe Burrow, QB - LSU.  Pretty simple pick here.
2.  Cesar Ruiz, IOL - Michigan.  I would have preferred one of the tackles or WR here, but there wasn't anyone that I liked.
3.  Malik Harrison, LB - Ohio St.  Evan Wilson and AGD were gone.  I think he can be a guy that we can use on all 3 downs at some point.
4.  Isiah Hodgins, WR - Oregon State.  TRADE.  I moved Dalton to the Jags for their 4th rounder.
5.  Troy Dye, LB - Oregon.  He can come in and immediately provide 3rd down coverage help.
7.  Trey Adams, OT - Washington.  It's worth a risk to see if he can ever regain pre-injury form.

I would have preferred to get a better WR, but the board just didn't fall that way.  I'm more than happy to solve the LB issue as well as getting the #1 QB and #1 IOL.

Pretty solid overall.  I love Ruiz.  Dye is a steal where you got him.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2020, 03:14 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: 1.  Joe Burrow, QB - LSU.  Pretty simple pick here.

I like everything except Terence Steele, His senior bowl was the worst performance ever.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Great draft! My compliments to the chef! I think Hodgins might turn out to be a good receiver. 
Reply/Quote

Not bad, not bad at all.  I could be happy if it turned out like that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2020, 05:29 PM)Okeana Wrote: I like everything except Terence Steele, His senior bowl was the worst performance ever.

Yeah, at that point in the draft there wasn't much to get excited about.  I think he's got upside, but may very well never put it together.
Reply/Quote