Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
My Own Poll from 2015
(12-13-2021, 10:00 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: they are a constant disappointment to those of us who expect success, not "a process that's been going on for nearly 40 years". if you expect to get drunk and that's all, then you can't be disappointed. life is great for those with low expectations.

So does that mean number 2?  You didn't believe it was a win until the game was over?
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 10:19 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: A realist Smallman.  I have been a fan from birth in 1968.

Will always be a fan but not a homer and not a hater

Just call a spade a spade and even though you are on my ignore list I sometimes take a peak just to confirm that I made the right call.

Happy to announce you definitely qualify.

You’ve responded to two of my posts in the last ten minutes. I’m not on your “ignore list”. Stop trying to sound cool.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 10:07 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: That's a good question! Do you know of anyone who has quit being a fan of a team? I don't. People say they do but there they are, every Sunday, watching.

One. He quit being a fan of the NFL for a long time - was a Niners fan. Then I convinced him to be a Bengals fan, much to a mutual friends chagrin (B was trying to make A a Patriots fan, which is ridiculous because A is a HUGE OSU fan and hates Brady).
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 10:07 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: That's a good question! Do you know of anyone who has quit being a fan of a team? I don't. People say they do but there they are, every Sunday, watching.

Good point RA.

I DO know some bandwagon fans but even though I think the football minds of father and son here were/are light years apart, I have stood with this franchise during the Cleveland like 90s and the disappointing last 30 years in general and wi continue to be a fan hoping to see be day see a Lombardi at PBS! 
Reply/Quote
Oh look - a stroll down misery lane!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote