Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man of a thousand nicknames

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Gotta love some CJ Uzomah!!
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 05:48 PM)pally Wrote:

He said some weeks ago the nickname should be "shooter."  I think we should just go with that. I didn't like any of the other ones anyway.
Reply/Quote
Shooter McPherson (credit to Clark Harris) is the only nickname for this dude.

So it shall be…

Also, can’t wait for this Mic’d up.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 06:15 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Shooter McPherson (credit to Clark Harris) is the only nickname for this dude.

So it shall be…

Also, can’t wait for this Mic’d up.

Aren't you also working towards 1000 nicknames?  Wink

Reply/Quote
I kept seeing them do that funny finger thing after he kicked and i was wondering what the hell was up with that. lol

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Don't let this destroy my dream of a reporter asking McPherson post-game or in a press conference how he feels about "Legs Benedict".
Reply/Quote
I couldn’t watch it with sound earlier because I was at work. God I love how much fun they are having.

Reply/Quote
I got the best nickname of em all.. Marty Farty..  Trust me..it's an acquired taste kind of nickname.. Hilarious
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Lol. Happy Gilmore lives on
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 07:35 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I couldn’t watch it with sound earlier because I was at work. God I love how much fun they are having.

It really is like watching your sons higj school team where they are all best friends.
Reply/Quote