Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My PBS experience
(10-21-2019, 04:07 PM)bengals67 Wrote: I have spent 50 years as one of the biggest  die hard Bengals fan.

This past Sunday I was pulling for two Jags on my fantasy team.

Even last year I would never have considered doing this.

The Bengals drain the life out of your fandom spirit.

Getting more and more detached which makes the Sundays with my son and his buddies in our fantasy league much more enjoyable.

I don't understand how the Brown family thinks this is going to work out for them forever.

Doc has a column today saying what I have been thinking- this is going downhill to lost Decade II, season ticket and luxury box buyers are going to drop through the basement, Bengals will have all the excuses they need to move to a new city with new stadium as soon as they can get out of lease.

Very sad for all the folks in Cincy who have loyally supported this organization for 50 years.
I am ashamed to say that I was hoping Fournette would get into the end zone.  Never thought I would be "that guy."
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 03:26 PM)Fullrock Wrote: Bengals management could **** up a wet dream.

I'd rather have Paul Brown's wet dream running the team than his offspring.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 05:25 PM)bengals67 Wrote: True but I liked the Bengal logo instead of the "B" which I have always thought they adopted because of "Brown"

Who else has the first letter of the team name as their badge? No one.

When it comes to customer service and building a team the entire Brown family and spouses are out to lunch.

re-sign Hart

draft Sample in second round

waste money on Go- a RB that barely plays- instead of ponying up for a decent LB or o  lineman.

Makes no sense whatsoever

I think they should adopt this as the logo instead.

[Image: th?id=OIP.IWj4YCxkuPmGVggfKm9Y2wHaHa&pid...=300&h=300]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 07:08 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I'd rather have Paul Brown's wet dream running the team than his offspring.

Let's welcome aboard our new GM, everybody.  Who Dey!

[Image: bed-bug-dirty-stained.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I will never understand the hate for the striped B. It’s a sharp logo. Way better than the old high school looking leaping tiger. The tiger head is decent, but the B is the best. It has nothing to do with the owners name. If we used a C like the Reds it would be boring.

And it might not be their primary logo, but other teams do use their team names letter...

[Image: ff_2533838alt1_full.jpg&w=600]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Munoz' jersey isnt retired? Sweet Jesus.....youd think with all the money he's skimping on spending on the team, MB could afford to buy a clue.
[Image: proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ibb.co%2...a3b09aaec9]
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 04:07 PM)bengals67 Wrote: I have spent 50 years as one of the biggest  die hard Bengals fan.

This past Sunday I was pulling for two Jags on my fantasy team.

Even last year I would never have considered doing this.

The Bengals drain the life out of your fandom spirit.

Getting more and more detached which makes the Sundays with my son and his buddies in our fantasy league much more enjoyable.

I don't understand how the Brown family thinks this is going to work out for them forever.

Doc has a column today saying what I have been thinking- this is going downhill to lost Decade II, season ticket and luxury box buyers are going to drop through the basement, Bengals will have all the excuses they need to move to a new city with new stadium as soon as they can get out of lease.

Very sad for all the folks in Cincy who have loyally supported this organization for 50 years.

So true. The Brown family should be ashamed of their record. How much evidence do you need to understand your way isn’t working. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 03:55 PM)Goalpost Wrote: The Reds are so much better.  They do it for 81 games.  The Bengals only need to get 8 games right...2 more if you count preseason.  I will say I enjoy the Bengals training camp though.

I think I would rather go to training camp than an actual game.   
Reply/Quote