Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Sewell Mock from TDN
Im not that good at this stuff, but its fun coming up with different combos. I'm going to do a Chase mock too lol.

1. Penei Sewell
The future of the OL. Hard to ignore his potential and highlights

2. Jayson Oweh
He was there and we need more pass rush and depth at DE

3. Deonte Brown
Upgrade and depth at G. A powerful people mover. Bye Jordan

4. Aaron Banks
Depth and upgrade at G from Jordan and Redmond. Could be a steal in the 4th

5. Rodarious Williams
He was near the top of bpa and despite signing a couple CB's, I like more depth there and who knows how Waynes or Cheeto will turn out

6. Josh Imatorbhebhe
Fast downfield threat. Great persona. Team guy. Poor mans Chase

6. Patrick Johnson
Depth and developmental pass rusher. Scouting reports say he fits in a hybrid scheme best. Worth a shot in the 6th, imo.

7. Jaleon Darden
Love this guy. I think he could be an upgrade from Erickson
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2021, 05:46 PM)bengaloo Wrote: Im not that good at this stuff, but its fun coming up with different combos. I'm going to do a Chase mock too lol.

1. Penei Sewell
The future of the OL. Hard to ignore his potential and highlights

2. Jayson Oweh
He was there and we need more pass rush and depth at DE

3. Deonte Brown
Upgrade and depth at G. A powerful people mover. Bye Jordan

4. Aaron Banks
Depth and upgrade at G from Jordan and Redmond. Could be a steal in the 4th

5. Rodarious Williams
He was near the top of bpa and despite signing a couple CB's, I like more depth there and who knows how Waynes or Cheeto will turn out

6. Josh Imatorbhebhe
Fast downfield threat. Great persona. Team guy. Poor mans Chase

6. Patrick Johnson
Depth and developmental pass rusher. Scouting reports say he fits in a hybrid scheme best. Worth a shot in the 6th, imo.

7. Jaleon Darden
Love this guy. I think he could be an upgrade from Erickson

Man getting Darden in the 7th is a major steal Bengaloo. I like Oweh's potential but like Boogie Basham much more, was 
Basham around at 38? Really stacked up on the O-line and got some good potential with the edge rushers. I know nothing
of Josh Imatorbhebe, need some more info on him...

Overall good job, OL is definitely not a problem with this Draft anymore IMO.
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2021, 02:28 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Man getting Darden in the 7th is a major steal Bengaloo. I like Oweh's potential but like Boogie Basham much more, was 
Basham around at 38? Really stacked up on the O-line and got some good potential with the edge rushers. I know nothing
of Josh Imatorbhebe, need some more info on him...

Overall good job, OL is definitely not a problem with this Draft anymore IMO.

Honestly I question the TDN players rankings. For instance, Basham wasnt even near the top available when I looked and I assumed he was already drafted, but TDN has him ranked behind a lot of DE's. Oweh was the listed as the bpa, with Perkins and a couple others ranked ahead of Basham. Weird. 

Darden is a guy I'd love to get, and TDN has him slipping to the 7th. Jaleon Darden is a playmaker flat out. He would be a great replacement for Erickson and/or Ross. Explosive, good hands, good moves and can return punts. Would love to have him on the team. 

PFF's rankings are much different I've since learned. They have Darden going 4-5 and Basham going 2nd or early 3rd round mostly. I've been using theirs more lately. Its fun playing around with these draft simulators lol.  
Reply/Quote
Normally I would like a hog molly like Brown, but we talk about wide zones and OL on the move with Pollack as the OL coach and Brown doesn't fit. Banks is my least favorite ND OL. I don't want a CB and Imnotababy scares me with his bust potential.
Reply/Quote
(04-09-2021, 10:40 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Normally I would like a hog molly like Brown, but we talk about wide zones and OL on the move with Pollack as the OL coach and Brown doesn't fit. Banks is my least favorite ND OL. I don't want a CB and Imnotababy scares me with his bust potential.

Yes and we need to draft a WR way before the 6th round. We lost AJ and Erickson and Ross and u wanna wait till the 6th to draft someone who prob wont even make the team.....
Reply/Quote