Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
My Statement That The Steelers Are Shitty At Drafting Now
And Steelers fans keep up their delusional feeling of excellence, but yet another source of football knowledge, the NFL Network, also agrees with me that the Steelers had a shitty draft, giving them a C, and the Bengals an A-.

Jackson III was his favorite corner in the draft, says that Boyd has as good of hands as anyone in the draft, and that Billings was a great steal.

Don't worry, though, because, even though the media usually blindly kisses the Steelers asses, a network dedicated to just studying football probably doesn't know what they're talking about.

I'm sure delusional Steelers fans will find a way to discredit this!
Reply/Quote
This guy on NFL.com gave the Steelers an A- and the Bengals a B-

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000657476/article/2016-nfl-draft-quicksnap-grades-for-afc-teams

herp derp

edit: Ravens got an A- too. Browns got B+. Does that mean the Bengals are shitty at drafting? No, it means this is stupid ***** thing to try to talk smack about and make a whole two god damn threads about. Seriously, you made a SECOND thread and used one man's grades as it it was the gospel truth, even though other people have graded the team on the other end of the grading spectrum.

This is why people make fun of you, dude...
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Once again - you're arguing over who has the better paper airplane while you're in the car driving to buy the paper.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
I saw one major network give the Texans a "D" and another major network call their draft a "top 5 winner".
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
LOL...Brads' Herp Derp P.S.

Not a single Steeler fan has commented on the topic of hi post. I will not be the first. I would like to point out that a Bengal fan has, and in direct opposition to Herp Derps assertion.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2016, 09:57 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: LOL...Brads' Herp Derp P.S.

Not a single Steeler fan has commented on the topic of hi post.  I will not be the first.  I would like to point out that a Bengal fan has, and in direct opposition to Herp Derps assertion.

I'll comment that it takes a few years to really see how a draft panned out.

I think there is one player left from the 2012 draft?  Given the average career is around 3 or 4 years you could say players have moved on or left the game completely...but that's still not very good.

I didn't do research on it though, just heard this when Adams got released.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
yeah, Decastro is the only one left
People suck
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2016, 12:29 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: And Steelers fans keep up their delusional feeling of excellence, but yet another source of football knowledge, the NFL Network, also agrees with me that the Steelers had a shitty draft, giving them a C, and the Bengals an A-.

Jackson III was his favorite corner in the draft, says that Boyd has as good of hands as anyone in the draft, and that Billings was a great steal.  

Don't worry, though, because, even though the media usually blindly kisses the Steelers asses, a network dedicated to just studying football probably doesn't know what they're talking about.

I'm sure delusional Steelers fans will find a way to discredit this!

Oh, you do a fine job of discrediting yourself.  Even one of your fellow Bengal fans is trying to tell you that on-paper victories aren't worth crowing over.   

Draft grades are largely a shot in the dark.  That's why there's usually such discrepancy from 'expert' to 'expert'.  What any of them says right now is largely irrelevant until the players actually prove their worth. 
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2016, 02:38 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Oh, you do a fine job of discrediting yourself.  Even one of your fellow Bengal fans is trying to tell you that on-paper victories aren't worth crowing over.   

Draft grades are largely a shot in the dark.  That's why there's usually such discrepancy from 'expert' to 'expert'.  What any of them says right now is largely irrelevant until the players actually prove their worth. 

What I always think is funny?  If these guys were such awesome evaluators of talent, why are they not working for an NFL organization doing just that?  I'll tell you why, cuz they are not awesome evaluators of talent.  
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2016, 09:47 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Once again - you're arguing over who has the better paper airplane while you're in the car driving to buy the paper.

Right.
Arguing about a draft two weeks after it happens is about as stupid as suing someone for injuries that you got while trespassing on their property.  Nervous
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2016, 02:55 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Right.
Arguing about a draft two weeks after it happens is about as stupid as suing someone for injuries that you got while trespassing on their property.  Nervous

'Merica.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2016, 12:29 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: And Steelers fans keep up their delusional feeling of excellence

This could be considered irony or projection. You say this while taking about how excellent the bengals draft was.
All your drafts ever did was get you one and done in the playoffs. Delusion that.

There's nothing delusional about the excellence that is the Steeler franchise btw.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2016, 06:50 PM)Vlad Wrote: This could be considered irony or projection. You say this while taking about how excellent the bengals draft was.
All your drafts ever did was get you one and done in the playoffs. Delusion that.

There's nothing delusional about the excellence that is the Steeler franchise btw.

Top 3rd of the league in the last 20 years or so. That's pretty good. To call it excellent is borderline hyperbole though. They're right up there with the NY Giants.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2016, 07:06 PM)jason Wrote: Top 3rd of the league in the last 20 years or so. That's pretty good. To call it excellent is borderline hyperbole though. They're right up there with the NY Giants.

Mellow

[Image: newyorkgiants-win-superbowl-xlii.jpg]

[Image: 1b3a0769d5b29fa81fc63ac8c032f8b9.jpg]

No.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2016, 08:26 PM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

[Image: newyorkgiants-win-superbowl-xlii.jpg]

[Image: 1b3a0769d5b29fa81fc63ac8c032f8b9.jpg]

No.
Yep. They are right there with them.... Looking up at Baltimore (we all remember the whoopin they put on the Steelers), and the Packers. I'd say the Patriots are an excellent franchise. The Steelers have been pretty good lately.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote